[Story][Action][Adventure] Tale of Orre

Prologue

I'm becoming concerned with my career. I don't like what I've become, the effect I've had upon Trainers. I've caused pain, sadness and grief. I don't want to do this anymore. I know what I must do...

The explosion almost deafens me, but I stay focused, I'm on a mission here. I enter through the new hole in the wall created by the blast. I chose this place in the building for a reason, it has something, something I want.
"There you are. You're coming with me", I mutter as I grab the object. I leap back out of the hole in the wall and brace myself against the ground rushing up to meet me. I roll as I hit the ground, swiftly getting to my feet and breaking into a quick run. The room I chose to blow a hole into was on the second floor of the building, accessed by a ladder I 'borrowed'. Leaping onto my motorbike and throwing the object into the passenger's side, I noticed my former boss racing towards me, eyes aflame with rage, closely followed by me former colleagues. My good friend Umbreon hopped into the passenger's side alongside my Espeon, and I kicked the bike into life, hurtling away from the building. I pressed the detonator in my other hand, and heard secondary explosions going off. Lifting my goggles, I smiled. There's no going back. My new life starts now. My name's Wes, and this is my story...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
The Plot Begins

Something was amiss as I was pulling up to the famous Outskirt Stands Cafe. There was a truck parked near the entrance, dark green, with a sack on the back of it. As I moved closer to the Cafe, an old train that had been converted, I noticed a small movement with the sack. It was a small shuffle, like something turning over. As the sack interested me, I heard muffled voices, slowly making their way out of the Cafe.

"Ahhh! We sure pigged out, eh? I love chowing down after a job! It adds to the flavour, I swear." exclaimed one of the men emerging from the doorway. He had a green vest on, with blue jeans, dark brown gloves and boots. His hair looked like a Camerupt's back, with a sunrise colouring, obviously dyed. Finishing his looks, he wore a set of sunglasses.

"Heheheh, yeah. And we bagged outselves a great big catch, too. Boss'll be sure to fix us up good with big rewards, too. Heheheh, it doesn't get any better than this!" his collegue added. This man had an orange vest on, with a dark blue long top and gloves, grey jeaans and boots. He also had green hair, covered in a blue and white hat. The two men got into the truck and drove off. I decided to at least take a break and go inside Outskirt Stand and grab a drink. Entering, a news bulletin flashed on, announcing that Team Snagem's Hideout had been destroyed in an explosion. Looks like my actions had been noticed rather fast, though unfortunately, the bulletin explained that the Hideout had been abandoned before the authorities got there.

The barkeeper/cook welcomed me and let me know I could relax here as long as I needed. I knew I wouldn't stay long though. Team Snagem worried me. They could be hunting me down this very moment.
          "Hey, you." called a pink haired man near the back of the cafe, "You're a Pokemon Trainer, too, aren't you?"
          "Yeah, I am" I replied.
          "Heh... I can tell, you're good. I can see it in your eyes. I bet your Pokemon are impressive too, if the opportunity ever arises, I'd like to have a battle with you. Heh, though I doubt I'd have any chance of beating you." I think he was overestimating me. While I did have Espeon and Umbreon, they weren't beyond ordinary.
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Story][Action][Adventure] Tale of Orre
  • Kizhaz locked this topic