Underdog Invitational Finale [May 17]

emlee i like you but i got to ask why are you arguing with jj on this thread? why not pm him if you guys have a problem? he's in this tournament and you don't play comp so why are you on the thread at all?

Then why are you in this thread.. You aren't in the tournament C:

Anyways it's over now, no need to ask more stuff about it. It's resolved, hopefully.

Then why are you in this thread.. You aren't in the tournament C:

Anyways it's over now, no need to ask more stuff about it. It's resolved, hopefully.

someone please stream this and leave a link to the stream on this thread so i can watch.

and i auto follow everything i post in

emlee i like you but i got to ask why are you arguing with jj on this thread? why not pm him if you guys have a problem? he's in this tournament and you don't play comp so why are you on the thread at all?

If you read the posts you'll see he initiated it (not excusing myself), as far as posting here I have friends playing in this/am interested in the comp scene (as I have always been). 

JJ is technically number 17 as of now? He did win a UU official when reserve tickets were given out, and I remember some were given to 2nd and 3rd places too. Do the winners have priority?

That's what I initially thought by the order of the reserve list. You won UU Saturday and I won UU Sunday, you are ahead of me because you won first. Xela's initial thread expressed this and so does ShinyChansey's. Unfortunately ShinyChansey's has included "first come first serve" which is unusual for this type of tournament.

I just want to play and feel like I deserve the opportunity to do so.

EDIT: ShinyChansey please respond.

Fixed the OP's registered reserves list.

An explanation on what happened~

When asked to take over this event, I was told to order reserves by their sign in dates, which I did.

[spoiler]74f811ce41.png[/spoiler]

After speaking to other staff members and seeing your opinions, a system of reserves by win date seems like a better idea.

Not to mention the fact that the same system was used for the Masters Invitational.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to see you all Saturday!

First round predictions:

Flava vs. Quave

Jingor vs. Bowser

Yogi vs. JJ

Barrage vs. OldKeith

Vagan vs. Orange

Think vs. Amanu

Sykest vs. Walplayer

Gary vs. Bloo

Second round predictions:

Flava vs. Bowser

JJ vs. Oldkeith