OldKeith
Quave
Daniellegal
OrangeManiac
Javess
DoubleJJ
Walplayer
[/spoiler]

Is there any meaning for me being so far down the registered reserve list or do I still get registration priority among the reserves for winning a tournament like OldKeith?

If the registered list is the order of priority, it should really be in the same order as the list of Invite/Reserve holders. If the order of the registered doesn't matter, and it's just going to the original order of the Invite/Reserve holders, then that's fine too. But it definitely shouldn't just be a matter of who happened to see the thread first and PM'd, not for a masters event. That would be inconsistent with all other Masters events, and just a poor way of handling it.

If the registered list is the order of priority, it should really be in the same order as the list of Invite/Reserve holders. If the order of the registered doesn't matter, and it's just going to the original order of the Invite/Reserve holders, then that's fine too. But it definitely shouldn't just be a matter of who happened to see the thread first and PM'd, not for a masters event. That would be inconsistent with all other Masters events, and just a poor way of handling it.

Especially considering there was no warning given for a registration date/time. A random post was made one day that no one was expecting.

Especially considering there was no warning given for a registration date/time. A random post was made one day that no one was expecting.

I edited my post to add more. I had to go back and check the threads for the other Masters events to see how they did it. Priority has always gone to Winners first, and then to Runners-Up in order of who won their ticket first. It also looks like XelaKebert specifically put the Invites/Reserves lists in that order to make sure it was handled that way, and it was just a communication mix-up that the new thread didn't keep it that way. It just definitely needs to be fixed, because this is a Masters event, and the way Invites/Reserves are handled is a bit more important than normal.

This isn't a "Masters", it's the Underdog Invitational. ;p

Anyway, still looking forward to this. I may be out that day but I hope to catch some of it!

Well you can't deny that this tournament holds the prestige of a Master's Event and that the prize is arguably better than 2nd and 3rd place for the Master of Master's Event.

With that said, oh my god yes this tournament is going to be awesome and I hope that I get the chance to compete with the best in the UU tier this weekend! 

EDIT: ShinyChansey please respond.

Well you can't deny that this tournament holds the prestige of a Master's Event and that the prize is arguably better than 2nd and 3rd place for the Master of Master's Event.

With that said, oh my god yes this tournament is going to be awesome and I hope that I get the chance to compete with the best in the UU tier this weekend! 

Did I say it doesn't hold the prestige of a Master's event? No.

Oh look emlee trying to start another argument. Dont you get tired of this?

How so? I think the person who is being sexist and continuously referring to me/making remarks is trying to start arguments. I am allowed to respond in this thread just like everyone else, I haven't agitated anything. 

How so? I think the person who is being sexist and continuously referring to me/making remarks is trying to start arguments. I am allowed to respond in this thread just like everyone else, I haven't agitated anything. 

If you'd like to have a conversation about this please PM me. Every post that we've had in regards to one another has been deleted. I don't believe the mods appreciate these kinds of things very much.

EDIT: ShinyChansey please respond

EDIT2: I don't think I've been sexist, but I do think that the comments and accusations of other individuals which have stemmed by our conversations have been though.

If you'd like to have a conversation about this please PM me. Every post that we've had in regards to one another has been deleted. I don't believe the mods appreciate these kinds of things very much.

I don't want a conversation with someone so sexist and insulting. I want you to stop, that's it. So do the mods, hence deleting/removing all of your "My love" and "marry me, Emlee" comments. 

It's repulsive. 

I've said what I needed to say.

I don't want a conversation with someone so sexist and insulting. I want you to stop, that's it. So do the mods, hence deleting/removing all of your "My love" and "marry me, Emlee" comments. 

It's repulsive. 

I've said what I needed to say.

Did I miss something, what was sexist. I'm so confused right now.

I'm not sure. I guess I proposed at some point too.

Did I miss something, what was sexist. I'm so confused right now.

I believe you've read the posts, so I can't fathom how they don't seem gender based to you? They're not jokes, they're not between friends, they're meant to be abusive. 

I'm not sure. I guess I proposed at some point too.

Yes, I was told that was removed/edited twice in off topic. It's a bit obsessive. Let it go, I have ignored you for the last week or so, and now I am personally asking you to stop.

I believe you've read the posts, so I can't fathom how they don't seem gender based to you? They're not jokes, they're not between friends, they're meant to be abusive. 

Yes, I was told that was removed/edited twice in off topic. It's a bit obsessive. Let it go, I have ignored you for the last week or so, and now I am personally asking you to stop.

pm'd, and no, I never "proposed to you".

EDIT: ShinyChansey please respond