[Denied]Allow all keys to be rebound

In settings right now there isn't an option to bind a key for the "start" button in the settings. Right now it is the enter key, which isn't used for much really except to change the map to the different islands.  It would be nice to be able to rebind this button, especially for my friend JSTUD who's enter button has broken and is stuck on the mainland.

my friend JSTUD enter button has broken and is stuck

JSTUD could always try using an On Screen Keyboard

If you guys haven't figured out how to help JSTUD yet, lios is right. On windows XP, it's in accessories -> accessibility -> "on-screen keyboard".

In settings right now there isn't an option to bind a key for the enter key

I use Xpadder to map keys to my controller, but I don't have the enter button mapped to anything either. You only use it to flip the map, that's it. It would be cool if you could flip the map with the "Key B". A kind of nitpicky thing to point out, but it does make sense.

If you guys haven't figured out how to help JSTUD yet, lios is right. On windows XP, it's in accessories -> accessibility -> "on-screen keyboard".

I use Xpadder to map keys to my controller, but I don't have the enter button mapped to anything either. You only use it to flip the map, that's it. It would be cool if you could flip the map with the "Key B". A kind of nitpicky thing to point out, but it does make sense.

That would also be an acceptable solution for me.

This is actually something that has bothered me for a while, having to get up to press enter to fly back and forth around the sevii islands.

Doesn't seem like it's asking too much either

+1 support

Hot key town map, it's much easier.

Pressing the hotkey just opens and closes the map, I'm talking about when the map is open, you have to press enter to flip between the pages (kanto, islands 1 2 3, islands 4 5, etc)

I NEVER GOT THE TOWN MAP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME AND NOW I CANT GET IT AND IVE NEVER HAD IT SINCE 2012 HOW DO I GET THE TOWN MAP IM TIRED OF CLICKING ON A POKeMON SUMMARY THEN CLICKING FLY JUST TO SEE THE MAP THEN HAVING TO CLOSE 2 WINDOWS ITS ANNOYING I NEED A TOWN MAP PLEASE

[spoiler] im serious, maybe its a bug?

but i cant get a town map on my main account and i dont know why.

should i open a bug report?[/spoiler]

I NEVER GOT THE TOWN MAP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME AND NOW I CANT GET IT AND IVE NEVER HAD IT SINCE 2012 HOW DO I GET THE TOWN MAP IM TIRED OF CLICKING ON A POKeMON SUMMARY THEN CLICKING FLY JUST TO SEE THE MAP THEN HAVING TO CLOSE 2 WINDOWS ITS ANNOYING I NEED A TOWN MAP PLEASE

[spoiler] im serious, maybe its a bug?
but i cant get a town map on my main account and i dont know why.
should i open a bug report?[/spoiler]

This happened to me too. :P

I play on a toaster.

[spoiler]HELP ME GET BACK TO THE HOMELAND.[/spoiler]