[Denied]Legendaries give rare items if you can keep them for a while

People don't catch legendaries anymore, since they just want Pokedex Entry for it, that discourages people for gettin it since you don't get any prize for catching him, theres my suggestion: deppending of how many mins you can keep a legendary (Mewtwo) without gettin beat in PvP battle. something such as:

10mins = Rare Candy x2

20mins = PP UP x4

30mins = PP MAX x2

40mins = Rare Candy x10

1 hour = Choice Band

1 hour and 30mins: Lucky Egg

2 hours+ = Dragon Fang

That would be a nice addition to an MMO, what would be a Global Boss without an item drop?  :)

I'd say the PP maxes are more valuable than rare candies by a long shot...

is this reward system cumulative?

Yes, thats just an idea, maybe put PP Maxes for 40mins instead and 5 rare candies to 30.. I dont know, Its like, if you keep it for 10mins you get a prize.. if you keep him for more 10mins you get another one, but anything that came to my mind right now is becaz ppl can just stall out on battle to get more prizes, then I dont know

Yes, thats just an idea, maybe put PP Maxes for 40mins instead and 5 rare candies to 30.. I dont know, Its like, if you keep it for 10mins you get a prize.. if you keep him for more 10mins you get another one, but anything that came to my mind right now is becaz ppl can just stall out on battle to get more prizes, then I dont know

Yeah, it would have to be made so it isn't exploitable. I like the idea in general though, gives more reason for people to hunt for mew two.

Perhaps make it win-based? Instead of time based? It would be less exploitable that way I think...

+1. i think win based would be better, you cant really have your friends challenge you if people are actually hunting mewtwo and there are a lot of people trying to challenge you.

[spoiler]

and if you have to go for free wins you prob suck anyways and wont get mewtwo or keep him past that one battle.

[/spoiler]