Return of the NU's

>return

never left mang

My last NU tournament was War of the NU. Now they're returning. Get it? 

Wish that was 4v4 tourney :<

That won't happen again unless it's just a gimmick tournament. 

Jindu tryna keep pace with his better half with tourneys

this looks like fun.............. w8..... Jindu & fun? what is this black magic

Just because I don't allow spamposts in OT doesn't mean I can't do anything that's fun. 

i know you staff members are lazy and just copy paste a standard template and change things around but when you do i think it'd be wise to check if your links still work like the clauses one, sigh

Thanks for pointing that out.

And it's not about being lazy, it's just convenient for us staff to use and also nice for almost everyone on the forums here since we've been using this layout (or a very similar one) for a very long time now. Why change it if still works perfectly? 

Thanks for pointing that out.

And it's not about being lazy, it's just convenient for us staff to use and also nice for almost everyone on the forums here since we've been using this layout (or a very similar one) for a very long time now. Why change it if still works perfectly? 

not bashing on being lazy because i'd really do the same thing but make sure everything is still in, the clauses link been broken for few tournaments now and i thought you guys would have it fixed by now

My last NU tournament was War of the NU. Now they're returning. Get it? 

Just because I don't allow spamposts in OT doesn't mean I can't do anything that's fun. 

who are you and what have you done to Jindu?

If you lost then I'd congratulate you for throwing it to someone else so they can have an official NU title

[spoiler] too much pressure? Sorry ;__; [spoiler]

Just a little :v, hahaha, thanks for the support anyways :D