[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Guys lets be real now, if ploegy likes anybody from here its me. :)

She would love a ludicolo.

what about me?

A Mexico freak or a bald beldore i wonder who's ploegy gonna choose
Edit: Thought this place was dead.
Edited by CyrusZathen

Hello, nice job, congratulations, Ploegy. I would like a signature too if possible please:

Text: Shindoku [LÐ]

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Yveltal

Background: I don't have suggestion but a dark one please

Anything else?: Good luck and thank you very much for your time

Someday I will do all these requests when I'm not super busy and I actually have time to be at my laptop for longer than 10 minutes. Anyways, take some little miiverse sketches that are utter shit and enjoy them (All were done in like 5 minutes or less)

d0c1c983d2fdf64be6e0b8bbf0b46291.png

Some of these are older than others, but I thought I'd share them all

I haven't been in this section in a while, glad to see you're still active in here.
Nice work Ploegy. :]

Don't worry I have been around here as much as before either aha, but I'm trying to keep this afloat since it gives me something to do in my spare time

Anyways, thank you and I will try to keep up the nice work c:

Sorry for the double post, not that I really care since I double post on this thread so much, but anyone who has ask for something since I opened last, I am going to be working on them now that I actually have time, but I will only do the ones of them who tell me that they are still interested in one because I'm not wasting my time on stuff I didn't need to make.

Anyways, for now new requests after this post will be priority until the people who have been waiting respond and tell me they still want their sig/art/sprite/whatever they asked for because idek what I do in this shop anymore tbh. So yeah, let's see how long this lasts.

Also give me little doodle ideas. Keep them simple though because I'm only gonna be spending 15 minutes or so on them, but I need to kick start my motivation for this again.