[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I will try to get back to sigs soon, but Mother 3 really put me in the mood to draw and by draw I mean put myself in the world of Mother 3, but hey I'm making hella good art which hasn't happened in quite some time and I'm shading things which really hasn't happened for a long time. But here's a peek at the next drawing I'm working on that is almost done, but I plan on shading it

59395be8209ee1b1981a659d650342f2.png

Ah my boy Lucas looks great. Dat hair

Not sure if I'm able to request another, but if so

[spoiler] Text: Same as the last one or similar, same words

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:  http://prntscr.com/7wn6vh< If you are able to do something with it on its side

Background: Fire or something along those lines that would go good with it

additional : If its not too much troublearrow-10x10.png, could you take out the white blotches or whatever it is (could be reflection from the sun or something or if you think its good how it is just leave it[/spoiler]

I'm having difficulty using that image due to how blurry it is so idk if I'm going to be able to make a sig out of it

also @Garchompshiny; please fill out a sig request form so I know what you want

I'm gonna skip around on my requests a bit so don't think I have forgotten your requests. I just want to make sigs for people who haven't gotten one before first

Text:  Blank by that i mean the word "Blank"

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Sora from no game no life

Background: Cherry Blossom :3

Oh and sorry for coming so suddenly but i'm officially back well like anyone care about me lol.

Edited by CyrusZathen