[Implemented]'Are you sure' button in the game corner

I tried to search for this but didnt see anything, sorry if it's already suggested somewhere. But it has come to my attention (after accidentally spamming z as always when I face an npc lol) that there is no "Are you sure?" thingy, or just that you have to press buy with the mouse at the npc so you can way too easily buy something unexpected. And I think almost anywhere else in the game you need to confirm your purchase, with mushrooms he asks if you are sure. In the PokeMart you need to press buy after selecting how many of the item you want with the mouse. And I think this could be useful the game corner guys as well. Tbh I don't really see any cons about this but feel free to discuss it :)

+1

The other day i bough a miracle seed just coz was pressing the Z key too long.

(someone want to buy a miracle seed?)

All those NPCs are blabbering all day long everywhere you meet them, I mean who doesn't spam z until a yes/no button turns up or something that stops the conversation lel :P

Read the first post. Avoid this. ^

He suggested they move the ultra ball to the bottom of the list. Separate suggestion=Separate thread.

Suggesting that they add an "are you sure?" button for that as well would be relevant, but the post I quoted, in fact, did not do that. Thank you for trying though.

He suggested they move the ultra ball to the bottom of the list. Separate suggestion=Separate thread.

Suggesting that they add an "are you sure?" button for that as well would be relevant, but the post I quoted, in fact, did not do that. Thank you for trying though.

TC wants the "are you sure" button so that he can save hold Z and not end up buying items on accident or miss yes or no options.

Ray post is similar in the sense that if you press and hold Z in daycare you will end up picking the ultra ball, but he offered a alternate fix which was the pokeball in the first spot instead of ultra ball, but a "are you sure" button would be fitting there as well, as he also stated it. Again, read before you post. :)