Football discussion thread

RysPicz

1 hour ago, jasonoon95 said:

who is excited about leicester city so close winning the bpl? I always play championship manager with bad teams and win the title hoping one day an underdog gonna pull it off irl, and now my dream came true, hue

Ahah this season is full of surprises in premier league, but it's seriously good now to watch premier league with so many teams being on similar level

36 minutes ago, Hassy said:

Hala Madrid

Visca el Barca. :V

2 hours ago, Bishav said:

Champions league favourites ?

i don't like all four teams, i guess i'd go with bayern

Yeah I'd go for Bayern as well, City doe might make a surprise, kinda feel like they might. Maybe I'm a bit biased cuz I live in Manchester but hey, gotta hope

1 hour ago, Heimann said:

>football thread

>actually soccer thread

635819029957537761-1547863213_tumblr_m6m

hurdle-2.gif?w=640

Lemme make this straight

bc895390952ff7f9bb74f1405e2d0646.png

Im actually a Tottenham fan (was born in Watford, raised a Spurs fan so not bandwagoning from Africa or anything)

Bitterly disappointed, after we drew at Home to fkin West Brom of all teams last week I knew it was pretty much over but throwing a 2 goal lead to scum of london makes it worse.

As a Spurs fan I know we are going to be competing for years to come so im optimistic too, Leicester deserved to win this year after so many slip-ups from the chasing 3 or 4 teams. Congrats to any Leicester fans/bandwagoners too

COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YID ARMYYYYYYY

Edited by DoctorPBC
11 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Barcelona #1 

Well they got 2 more matches to prove it in league and they definietly aren't #1 in Champions League but yeah... they are currently the best team @ world, I was pretty sure they are the only team actually capable of winning Champions League twice in a row. Atleti doe, kek

11 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Well they got 2 more matches to prove it in league and they definietly aren't #1 in Champions League but yeah... they are currently the best team @ world, I was pretty sure they are the only team actually capable of winning Champions League twice in a row. Atleti doe, kek

Simeone is just too good of a coach, he motivates his players like no1 else 

Edited by BlackJovi
fucking stupid auto correct
26 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Simeone is just too good of a coach, he motivates his players like no1 else 

Best coach there ever was, was Alex Fergunson hands down imo.

The guy has everything you'd want in a coach.

Edited by KaynineXL
1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Best coach there ever was, was Alex Fergunson hands down imo.

The guy has everything you'd want in a coach.

Yeah, Sir Alex Ferguson was a god, he got to witness a lot of legends growing up, talking about the classics, Roy keane, Jaap Stam etc.

3 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Im actually a Tottenham fan (was born in Watford, raised a Spurs fan so not bandwagoning from Africa or anything)

Bitterly disappointed, after we drew at Home to fkin West Brom of all teams last week I knew it was pretty much over but throwing a 2 goal lead to scum of london makes it worse.

As a Spurs fan I know we are going to be competing for years to come so im optimistic too, Leicester deserved to win this year after so many slip-ups from the chasing 3 or 4 teams. Congrats to any Leicester fans/bandwagoners too

COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YID ARMYYYYYYY

WHEY GET FUCKED SPURS!