Football discussion thread

RysPicz

Shut up 4f uguu.

So, the reason people get attached to football, in my case anyway is because my dad is the definition of a 'biggest fan' and he seriously loves villa and has done since he was 5, watching villa get relegated a few times, watched us win the league, watching us win the champions league.. So that was pretty much stamped into me growing up. When I was younger, say.. from 5 to 13 I would literally play football every single day at school and after school.

Edited by KaynineXL

I used to play as  LW since forever, then I took shot to my knee.

It's always fantastic to watch best teams playing against each other, but those low-tier matches, where everything can happend are best. 
There's nothing more fantastic to be at stadium watching it with mass of people. 
<3 football

6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Renato Sanches sold to Bayern for 35M+Prizes, best deal ever lololol (Yes, I'm a Benfica fan, and Renato can't even pass the ball most times, kek)

the team of THE MYTH Talisca

Edited by Dukee

I'm a villa fan.. But I must say, I really do fucking love Liverpool. I love the club, I love their fans. They're so passionate and dedicated to their team, and I respect that a lot.

#GoLiverpool

Even if my team is in the gutters ;-;

Edited by KaynineXL