Football discussion thread

RysPicz

17 minutes ago, londark said:

,@LifeStyle what about Carrillo?

He was a beast in Sporting when Marco Silva was the manager. Then he faded into obscurity after Sporting refused to sell him and he stopped showing up for practice and just spent the nights getting drunk at clubs and shit. Benfica signed him after his contract with Sporting ended but he was so out of shape, never really managed to get into his best level again.

Hope he has a great season in Watford so they can be dumb enough to pay 20M for him lmao

14 hours ago, Deadwind said:

2B1jqYO.jpg

h

A: Manchester and Benfica

B: Bayern and PSG
C: Chealsea and probly athletico, they still know how to play, even if they can't sign up players. 
D: easy
E: Liverpool finally with nice group, go liverpool! and Sevilla
F: City and Napoli. 
G: Monaco and Porto? Lepzig can make nice surprise tho 
H: Hue. Go Apoel am I right

3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

105m for someone who played nicely one season, well... I feel that this won't work

He's still a young boy he will have time to improve himself,moreover he can play both sides due to his capacity of playing with his right and left foot so imo it's a good deal for barça

2 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

He's still a young boy he will have time to improve himself,moreover he can play both sides due to his capacity of playing with his right and left foot so imo it's a good deal for barça

Just like Arda Turan, right?

EDIT: Oh and btw it's not 105, it´s 105 + addons(another 45 to reach the 150 dortmund was asking), I´m just happy as I can be

Edited by Arimanius
28 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Just like Arda Turan, right?

EDIT: Oh and btw it's not 105, it´s 105 + addons(another 45 to reach the 150 dortmund was asking), I´m just happy as I can be

Arda is too old he should've stayed at Atletico,but hey let be honest he's not worst as Gomes at least he scored a hat trick against Monchengladbach

5 minutes ago, AlitoFernando said:

Arda is too old he should've stayed at Atletico,but hey let be honest he's not worst as Gomes at least he scored a hat trick against Monchengladbach

it doesn't matter if he's older or shit, barca just didn't need a Dembele just like they didn´t need an Arda Turan, they lack SO MANY things right now and not offense exactly, they just gave away more than half of what they got for Neymar and they still didn´t do shit to fix their ugly team.

8 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

it doesn't matter if he's older or shit, barca just didn't need a Dembele just like they didn´t need an Arda Turan, they lack SO MANY things right now and not offense exactly, they just gave away more than half of what they got for Neymar and they still didn´t do shit to fix their ugly team.

Agreed,I'm just trying to say Dembelé is a good start for the moment,if barça could sign coutinho,seri and inigo martinez then we could have a pretty good team,and to be fair the direction and Bartomeu needs to gtfo and make room for an ambitious president and an new council,Imagine we could have Ozil,Asensio and many other good player but instead we had that lady Gomes,Paulinho and plenty other garbages,we failed signing Verrati,Neymar has left because of them tho.For now,I think Dembele is a good signing due to what he did with Rennes and Dortmund and I can clearly see a big potential,I hope i'm not wrong.

Edited by AlitoFernando
7 hours ago, londark said:

tfw Inter is able to steal matches even with the VAR 

didn't u see Dortmund vs Bayern the Supercup? I noticed there it's totally possible after Bayern scored its first goal from offside and after VAR was still validated. It sucks

5 hours ago, Arimanius said:

didn't u see Dortmund vs Bayern the Supercup? I noticed there it's totally possible after Bayern scored its first goal from offside and after VAR was still validated. It sucks

Was too busy watching udinese lose. Just like fucking now. Our coach is too fucking old and should just retire

I'm just so fucking pissed at yesterday match. The coach should really just go home, we have the best team of the last 3-4 years and yet watching this Udinese in like watching a Serie A team against a Serie D one ( where Udinese isn't the one from Serie A)

I'm giving one more match to Del Neri, either the team starts playing and bringing home points, or he needs to leave