Football discussion thread

RysPicz

3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

And suddenly serie a becomes very interesting

>implying it hasn't always been

Never see such an fight for the title, champions spot, and demotion (I fucking know too well the last one) 

Juve may end up with 0 tituli this year 

Meanwhile yesterday I went to see another disgrace.... 

Ended the match crying, and with a lot of others pissed supporters blocked Udinese from getting out of the stadium for almost 3 hours after the match... 

Feelsbadman

11 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

how does it feel to draw against the worst team of the Serie A ?

1) Benevento isn't the worst team of Serie A by far. They are, or better were, just unlucky losing a lots of matches for stupid mistakes and honestly deserved to stay in Serie A next year. Verona, Chievo, Sassuolo, Cagliari and honestly Udinese are worse than Benevento. 

2) The penalty honestly should have not been given, and on the third goal there was a CLEAR faul against Udinese defender...Sandro was literally walking on Larsen back taking it down making for him impossible to stop Sagna

3)I've been complaining since the beginning cause Udinese players are literally shit outside for Lasagna, Larsen and Balic. This is what we get for having a management that doesn't spend even 10 M on the summer market for Udinese getting shit like Maxi Lopez to play most of the season for an astonishing 2 goals or the defender of the Belgian Juve, Bram Fucking Nuytinck, one of the worst defenders ever seen... 

I hope Cagliari will get fucked, and next season we get new managers. It's not possible spending more than 30 M every year for scouting and buying Riad Bajic, who played like 30 minutes total before getting kicked out again in the Turkish league... 

49 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

Haha

Laugh as much as you want, this one is at fault in something like 18 goals udinese got... And some of the mistakes he made were disgusting even for a kid 

Edit: then again, Piggy Samir isn't any better 

Edited by londark

Bayern fans can only blame their players,Rafinha and Ulreich gifted 2 goals to real madrid,so shame on them not the ref (even tho he didn't give that pen but most importantly if Rafinha had a brain it would have been 1-1/2-2 and Bayern would have gone through)

Edited by AlitoFernando
13 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

Bayern fans can only blame their players,Rafinha and Ulreich gifted 2 goals to real madrid,so shame on them not the ref (even tho he didn't give that pen but most importantly if Rafinha had a brain it would have been 1-1/2-2 and Bayern would have gone through)

Bayern can blame whoever they want, but the streak of mistakes pro Real goes on. I hope Liverpool will open their ass wide