Football discussion thread

RysPicz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Esranius said:

Eintracht Frankfurt in Europa League is pretty strong, a secret favorit for the cup i think .

All up to Inter. They have a solid team, with some really good singles, but they sleep during some matches, and generally are able to miss a lot on front of the target. Really hard one for Frankfurt 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

Juve B 4-1 Udinese

Feels good

I'm already pissed for the match, the loss wasnt really a big surprise, but this year with this coach I've seen the worst football ever played by Udinese. 

7 defenders, and 3 midfielders is enough to describe what kind of mentality he is giving to the team. Not only that, but I think that most of the players don't even need to wash their kit cause I'm pretty sure they didn't really sweat that much, walking on the field instead of running. 

Players, coach and management have reached the lowest level this year. 

And what makes me even more pissed is that we got bent this summer to Juventus, and payed Mandragora 20 fucking milions, when he is shit, just to help them out with the financial balance after buying Ronaldo (not like we are the only ones, Cagliari, Sampdoria, Genoa did the same)... 

Anyway, we are fighting to stay in Serie A next year, and for now we are still there (but I belive 1 or 2 years in B could really help the team, and the management to get rid of some suckers).... Juventus on the other hand? 

We will see who will laugh next week. It could be quite a shame investing more that 100 milions on Ronaldo to win the CL and getting out so soon. 

3 hours ago, Kanzo said:

Juve B 4-1 Udinese

Feels good

Also another thing. 

Really funny how everyone goes for Juve B, but no one mention that we had 1 (one) midfielder aviable to play. 

Mandragora out, Behrami broken, Barak Broken, D'Alessandro Broken, Sandro half broken. Only Fofana was a real midfielder. 

On the offensive side? Teodorczyk is sick, Okaka out, Lasagna half broken. And had to play with 2 Wings, and one of them was also not at his best condition. 

Luckily we have a lot of defenders, although Samir who should be a starting one is out. 

So yeah, congrats? 

• 1 month later...