What is Your Goal in This Game

bl0nde

Do you think i know that stuff? pls. I dont even come in the safari zone besides for events...

also: 

tbh there was a bug that if you spectated you saw the guy you spectated its pokemon instead of trainer sprite

git gud scrub

So it should be fixed right? or is it still a bug? ;-;

I started this game just for fun with some IRL friends that told me about it. Of course I'm the only one still 'playing'. I found out about competitive Pokémon and was immediately into it. My first goal was to get my own Master-invite and be recognized as one of the best players this game has to offer. Luckily I found a great mentor in Unreal (rip o7) that helped me become much better. I got 3 Masters, I reckt face at the masters tournaments with shitty pokes. I helped Sayounara win the team tournament (back in the day). I organized the biggest competition in this game (and still doing so). I'm pretty much one of the most recognized people in the game and there is not much left for me to do.

What I miss most about this game though, is the old MISC-teamchat. Man those times were amazing. Sometimes I wouldn't be able to see my screen from all the tears of laughter filling up my eyes. Brahs I miss you, yes even you uMad. We were there in hard times and good times, bashing each other or helping each other out. It was and will always be the greatest team that ever graced this game with its presence. Negging Eric

I'm just trying to find truluvv now, DateMMO pls respond

(oh and keep organizing big long running competitions (apart from PSL).

misc was goat

It's a drawing of Jontron with a Carl Sagan face. Y'know, this guy:

tumblr_n2v6shzvRL1rmvkpdo3_400.gif

Plus this guy:

tumblr_lozz1kLimK1qg39ewo1_500.gif

[spoiler]Pretty sure your sig is from Fist of the North Star. Right?[/spoiler]

Hue, it is.

He dies in the same episode where he appears for the first time (ep 19), but still, he gets to have a decent lunch (which is a lot, probably the only one besides souther/sauzer).

Soup, chicken and a cup of coffee.

Edit: Hue, you said "sig"

Hue, it is.

He dies in the same episode where he appears for the first time (ep 19), but still, he gets to have a decent lunch (which is a lot, probably the only one besides souther/sauzer).

Soup, chicken and a cup of coffee.

Edit: Hue, you said "sig"

Oops. Well, at least he had lunch.

ce17a72d809566bf5860c991de2a1f7a.350x263

tumblr_mm8h669cz11spjmjdo3_400.gif