What is Your Goal in This Game

bl0nde

I started this game just for fun with some IRL friends that told me about it. Of course I'm the only one still 'playing'. I found out about competitive Pokémon and was immediately into it. My first goal was to get my own Master-invite and be recognized as one of the best players this game has to offer. Luckily I found a great mentor in Unreal (rip o7) that helped me become much better. I got 3 Masters, I reckt face at the masters tournaments with shitty pokes. I helped Sayounara win the team tournament (back in the day). I organized the biggest competition in this game (and still doing so). I'm pretty much one of the most recognized people in the game and there is not much left for me to do.

What I miss most about this game though, is the old MISC-teamchat. Man those times were amazing. Sometimes I wouldn't be able to see my screen from all the tears of laughter filling up my eyes. Brahs I miss you, yes even you uMad. We were there in hard times and good times, bashing each other or helping each other out. It was and will always be the greatest team that ever graced this game with its presence. Negging Eric

I'm just trying to find truluvv now, DateMMO pls respond

(oh and keep organizing big long running competitions (apart from PSL).

I think this game has tons of things to do. Obviously everyone completes the core game first. After that i think getting a comp team, getting a shiny mascot and maybe completing the pokedex are all goals that take a long time but are also really fun. And finally you can always just hang out with your team and have fun with events, tourneys

I guess I really dont have a goal here anymore, kinda accomplished everything I really wanted. Has really made the game quite dull for me and doesn't really give me much ambition to really do anything. Started off wanting to win a team tournament, won 6. Wanted to win a Master Invite, got it. Seen I was in reach of winning the most tournaments, bolted way in front of the line. Gosh, I sound so arrogant, sorry. I could try get into shiny trading, but hate having the mindset of wanting to rip of people. I'd like to make youtube videos commentary battles, like plizard did, but I'm not really sure yet. Haha I guess I could do more videos with BestFriends.

And speak louder in them for me. c:

Get a shiny charmander/eevee/anything that is worth a shit ton (OT) then release it and post on youtube

Win an official tourney

Have fun on channel chat

Get a 6x31 of anything

Hatch a shiny

Get a 6x0 of anything

Get a HP Fire Magneton

Get a male Chansey

Get a 5x31 Ditto

what made this MMO different from a simulator has vanished.

What really is gone is that fun we had when we each could relish in our success and enjoy the grind we had to do in order to make that success a possibility.

I'm going to say what I'm thinking here. You and me have been hanging out a little so this isn't really an attack. I am just really wondering if you think about the things I'm going to mention here.

#1 You say you guys are brothers. I don't know anything about you guys for sure, but I bet you trade your comps between each other to prevent scouting from being effective and to switch up your strategies. How many pokemon have you won tournaments with that you caught/breed and raised 100%? Maybe they are all yours I don't know? I would guess that you swapped out though. I would, if I was trying anything to be the best.

#2 You were on trade chat as soon as the lab coat was out trying to sell it for stuff. You were on like 2 days ago trying to sell (the same coat/a new one?) for goods people grinded for. Now Bloo is in the suggestion corner telling developers that the expansion box should be tradable. I bet you'd buy that too and try to trade it for things like the comps I'm breeding (grinding) right now.

Both of you brothers say you like to be challenged. However, you guys are doing everything possible in this MMO to avoid the grind and make comps more easily available (like a simulator).

To me it's no wonder you win. I know you're both smart – smarter than a large portion of the player base in this game. Smarter than I am at dueling. But to that you add a massive advantage over the average person like me because of the things I mentioned above. I couldn't be bothered to try to win a tournament against you guys to be honest. I know I would mostly lose. It's a waste of time to play against someone like that when I try to breed and play with my own stuff mostly.

If you feel the way you say, I think your desire to win has made you sell yourself short of the enjoyment of playing an MMO over a simulator. When you win with your own steam, dat feel. It's different – my opinion.

I'm going to say what I'm thinking here. You and me have been hanging out a little so this isn't really an attack. I am just really wondering if you think about the things I'm going to mention here.

#1 You say you guys are brothers. I don't know anything about you guys for sure, but I bet you trade your comps between each other to prevent scouting from being effective and to switch up your strategies. How many pokemon have you won tournaments with that you caught/breed and raised 100%? Maybe they are all yours I don't know? I would guess that you swapped out though. I would, if I was trying anything to be the best.

#2 You were on trade chat as soon as the lab coat was out trying to sell it for stuff. You were on like 2 days ago trying to sell (the same coat/a new one?) for goods people grinded for. Now Bloo is in the suggestion corner telling developers that the expansion box should be tradable. I bet you'd buy that too and try to trade it for things like the comps I'm breeding (grinding) right now.

Both of you brothers say you like to be challenged. However, you guys are doing everything possible in this MMO to avoid the grind and make comps more easily available (like a simulator).

To me it's no wonder you win. I know you're both smart – smarter than a large portion of the player base in this game. Smarter than I am at dueling. But to that you add a massive advantage over the average person like me because of the things I mentioned above. I couldn't be bothered to try to win a tournament against you guys to be honest. I know I would mostly lose. It's a waste of time to play against someone like that when I try to breed and play with my own stuff mostly.

If you feel the way you say, I think your desire to win has made you sell yourself short of the enjoyment of playing an MMO over a simulator. When you win with your own steam, dat feel. It's different – my opinion.

Well doublejj got all his reward points from tournaments, that 2nd place curse. I must say majority of all my pokes are my ot. Maybe a few that I didnt care to breed cause of the hiddin power.