What is Your Goal in This Game

bl0nde

to uphold a safe and positive community i understand people have their difference but i want the community to be overall inviting and helping un-oppressive

To join or make a Team up-incoming and assist them to the top, Make a name on the Comp scene and have my OT breeds around the poke'World :D 

My goal is meeting some cool gurls ,hue

IwFrGft.png

Might want to either adjust your goal or your method.

Back on topic: I don't really know what my goal is. I came here just to kill time and stayed around because of the people. I think the one thing I want to do is to breed a 6x31 male smeargle, just because I have a female already. And it looks like I'm working towards a box full of level 100 eevee/eeveelutions. So maybe that ^-^

• 9 months later...

Yeah, I originally wanted to do competitive on PokeMMO, but the grind and cost for a full team of 5/6x31's was too gnarly for me so I went back to Showdown...  Showdown is fun again, though.  All the meta's different than when I left.  

1242799705319243656Peace_sign.svg.hi.png

lol

Edited by tastywaves

Yeah, I originally wanted to do competitive on PokeMMO, but the grind and cost for a full team of 5/6x31's was too gnarly for me so I went back to Showdown... Showdown is fun again, though. All the meta's different than when I left.
1242799705319243656Peace_sign.svg.hi.png
lol

You shouldn't aim for 6x31s...
  • 3 weeks later...