Replace the Game Freak works with Staff NPCs!

Bestfriendss

Question

I was just thinking about this when I was in Celadon!

Why not have Staff NPCs, for an example, One Game Freak official can be replaced with a Darkshade NPC and so on so forth... Have some of the developers name NPCs after themselves! It is a great way to spread more appreciation for staff around here!

For an example:

dQGZtZP.png

Alternate script: "Hi my name is Darkshade, I drew your sprite!"

msAH4kQ.png

Alternate script: "Hi, my name is Squirtle, I make sure the game runs smoothly!"

w52Mued.png(no current script)

Alternate script: "My name is Desu, I am the one and only creator of Pokemmo! I also do coding for the game as well..."

HvbtaSM.png

Alternate script: "My name is Shu, I help Desu create the coding of Pokemmo!"

jmRAEYV.png

Alternate Script: "My name is Kyu, I am an in game designer, and I also created the weather and other neat little goodies in the game!"

Make it happen 2014!

15 answers to this question

Suggestion of the year.

New Bestfriends Hideout spoted. (Also that Shu look fat).

Now serious, that idea is not bad at all, but i don't know if even anyone speak with all NPC's, that can be interesting if you put some other features, like that NPC's saying facts about pokemmo etc.

Suggestion of the year.

New Bestfriends Hideout spoted. (Also that Shu look fat).

Now serious, that idea is not bad at all, but i don't know if even anyone speak with all NPC's, that can be interesting if you put some other features, like that NPC's saying facts about pokemmo etc.

by the way, Darkshade will probably make the fat NPC lose some weight before making it Shu...

Well, as modest as the staff usually are, they will probably not do this idea... I hope I am wrong, but like I said, when I talked to Squirtle in the lobby the chances I get to talk to him, he was very modest and the staff don't really want to brag about their status which is why I am very doubtful that the Devs will ever consider this idea...

Well, as modest as the staff usually are, they will probably not do this idea... I hope I am wrong, but like I said, when I talked to Squirtle in the lobby the chances I get to talk to him, he was very modest and the staff don't really want to brag about their status which is why I am very doubtful that the Devs will ever consider this idea...

Don't lose hope Bestfriends! where there is a will, there is a way!

Don't lose hope Bestfriends! where there is a will, there is a way!

Thanks, I am thinking that the staff are so modest, that they will lock this thread and throw it in trash and forget it was ever posted.... I hate saying this, but I think this will happen.... For the staff members viewing this thread, please consider this idea... you guys should get the spotlight! Squritle if you are listening, you are the HEAD GAME MASTER! You deserve that title! Why don't you name an NPC after you? Come on staff, jump out of your modest bubble for one minute and you can spice up the game by doing this action! That is all I ask for! You guys deserve better!

I also would like to add this!!! Tier council NPCs!

I found a spot in the Game Freak Building (Pokemmo Staff Headquarders)

vzeEcU3.png

Tranz's script: "HI, my name is Tranzmaster, I am the leader of the council, and also, I am the lead vote in the banning decision."

Amunu: "Hi, my name is Amunu, and I help take part in banning decisions."

Thinknice: "Hi, my name is ThinkNice, and I help take part in banning decisions."

RoboFiend: "Hi my name is RoboFiend, I am known for doing a lot of calcs, but I help in making sure that the tier council is running smoothly."

Senile: "Hi my name is Senile, even though I am not known to be nice, I help make decisions for the good of the people."