[Denied] Auction house staff

Malorne

Considering the upcoming implementation of the auction house (confirmed here) and hopefully have a better shiny value chart... There should also be an auction house staff to keep things tidy, a staff member in charge and some members who can help out with this topic, preferably known shiny traders that are familiar with the values...
In addition to that, adding an ingame feature of the ongoing auctions, as well as the finished auction of the day.
As for an example to that :
[Mareep] IVS/EVS/Moves, sold for xxxxx pokeyen.
[Pikachu) IVS/EVS/Moves : open for auction

Pros : more stable value chart, less scam/lowballing.
Cons : feel free to point out

just wait until the auction house actually happens before making suggestions for it

In addition to that, adding an ingame feature of the ongoing auctions, as well as the finished auction of the day.
As for an example to that :
[Mareep] IVS/EVS/Moves, sold for xxxxx pokeyen.
[Pikachu) IVS/EVS/Moves : open for auction

I rather not have anyone "tidy-up" the auction house. Say I value a shiny chansey at say 100mil but it usually goes for say about 30mil I think I would have the right to post it at that price. Now will anyone buy it? probably not. I do not want anyone touching Auction not even staff as glitches or cloning or stealing can happen. (Ignore this post if i misunderstood)

• 1 year later...

Suggestions about Auction Houses / Shops can now be closed as Confirmed since we have the Global Trade Link up in the PTS. Once everything is ready it will be implemented on the live server.

The GTL is completly automatic and it will not have any sort of Staff running it.