Official Tier List Organization (April 24th)

After a draft that was posted here, I can now present the new Official Tier List Organization as of April 9th:

wmoOteT.png

We have appointed 3 players for the UU council and 3 players for the NU council. The OU council will remain the same as how it was before and will also function as Tier Board (Overseeing Tier Council).

The new individuals that have been appointed were chosen based on: Competitive knowledge, ability to discuss with good argumentation, being able to abide to current Tier List Policies regarding flat and complex bans (and to some extent performance in tournaments).

I will still maintain my position as "Tier Leader", assisted by Darkshade and will also oversee discussion on the OU Tier.

LeTyrone will oversee the discussion for the UU Tier, and Noad for the NU Tier.

OU Council: Senile, Robofiend, BurntZebra

UU Council: fredrichnietze, Artemiseta, YagamiNoir

NU Council: OrangeManiac, Nikhilr, OldKeith

With these changes, we hope we can achieve a better (understanding of the) metagame.

Thank you for your understanding and I'm looking forward to your cooperation.

If NU council wants a UU pokemon to be moved down to NU, does the UU council need to agree on it also? 

No, because that won´t effect the UU tier as a Pokémon in NU can just be used in UU as well. So you are not -really- removing a Pokémon from a tier by moving it down, you are simply making it more available.

edit:

[spoiler]635387962314982856.jpg[/spoiler]

If NU council wants a UU pokemon to be moved down to NU, does the UU council need to agree on it also? 

No, because it only changes something for the NU tier in practice. A Pokemon dropping down a tier holds pretty much no relevance to the tier it was originally in.

Edit: Thinknice pls ninja

No, we don't.

It has no influence on the UU tier whatsoever if a pokemon is being moved from UU to NU.

edit: :ph34r: x3

No, moving a pokemon down to NU has no affect on the UU tier because it can still be used in UU regardless. 

Edit:  :ph34r: 'd I'm bad ;-;

Am I the only person who see's an issue with the OU council and Tier board being exactly the same? I think it would serve the system well to mix that up seeing as this has been the most controversial and difficult tier to balance thus far. Really nothing has changed that needed to be changed, all this has done is put to rest those chiming for multiple councils for the different tiers. 

Likely from his posts on previous UU discussion thread Craig.

Logically speaking, he must have posted valid points in different discussions in the past.

[spoiler]Tough concept, I know.[/spoiler]

Thank you for the response 

Ask your friends who were coaching you all the time Craig, I'm sure they know the answer.

It wasn't a personal attack, and don't make it like your team doesn't discuss moves either

Anyway, I just see more people who make logical arguments and shit post a lot less than 4f and I have no idea why he got picked over somebody like Fred

Thank you for the response 

It wasn't a personal attack, and don't make it like your team doesn't discuss moves either

Anyway, I just see more people who make logical arguments and shit post a lot less than 4f and I have no idea why he got picked over somebody like Fred

Will CiX and PoAu just fuck already the sexual tension is just ridiculous. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.