CatchMMO Comeback (December 20th)

Rache

Eeek, so cute. I wish it didn't have OT requirements though ;___; please consider changing it. I want to go hunting with my sweetie pie. (Def up to you but that was how catchMMO was and that's why it was so fun - hunting with my friends).

Regardless, nice event! Good job Rachel :) I am sure it will be enjoyable. 

After? or does on the 30th count?

I'll allow the 30th to count~

Eeek, so cute. I wish it didn't have OT requirements though ;___; please consider changing it. I want to go hunting with my sweetie pie. (Def up to you but that was how catchMMO was and that's why it was so fun - hunting with my friends).

Regardless, nice event! Good job Rachel :) I am sure it will be enjoyable. 

As tempting as it is, it would inevitably lead to people buying most of their Pokemon from random people in trade chat instead of catching their own. They'd be really cheap too since bred Pokemon are higher in quality 99% of the time.

[spoiler]If the event is successful and I end up hosting another, perhaps I'll modify the rules a little to allow hunting with friends to be a thing~[/spoiler]

Wow, this looks like so much fun. I may rise from my grave to play, even. I'd like to know why it's not permitted to use Pokemon that aren't your OT, however. I understand it would ruin the fun if people just bought everything they needed, and it kind of defeats the premise of the tournament. Might it be possible, though, to extend the allowance of trainer tags you can use to say +1, however (that is to say that you can user the OT of only one other than yourself)? That way, if you team up as pals, you can help each other out a bit! I think that adds a lot to the spirit of "old times" for me a lot, anyway (had to go back to this part mid-post, Emily commented to me that she already said this! haha). I understand it's a tad exploitable however (in that you can enslave or buy someone's services specifically). Anyways, looks really good. Glad to see something like this.

I'll allow the 30th to count~

As tempting as it is, it would inevitably lead to people buying most of their Pokemon from random people in trade chat instead of catching their own. They'd be really cheap too since bred Pokemon are higher in quality 99% of the time.

[spoiler]If the event is successful and I end up hosting another, perhaps I'll modify the rules a little to allow hunting with friends to be a thing~[/spoiler]

I totally understand. Good luck!

[spoiler] pst, if all goes well make it a monthly tournament, some of us would be back for that <3 [/spoiler]

The rules have been adjusted slightly to allow for a bit of teamwork in preparing~ At least 4/6 Pokemon used in each battle must be OT. (Was 6/6 previously)

With that said, NPC traded Pokemon are now on the banlist~ They can all be caught elsewhere in the wild, whether as normal encounters or in swarms. It's up to players to find a good one rather than trade an NPC for one that's guaranteed to be usable if the nature is good.

Edited by RacheLucario