CatchMMO Comeback (December 20th)

Rache

I don't get it. Breeding a 'mon after the 30th of October, would still have your OT, right?
How would you differentiate between the ones that are breeded and the ones are caught in the wild?

Nevertheless, amazing prize and great event. +1 rachelucario

Yet another question for you! Will you enforce the tier lists as they appear on this date? It would be quite a disappointment not to be able to use a Pokemon specifically prepared for this tournament (e.g. if Salamence gets banned and I caught one just for this).

That's a good question. I can see what you mean - it would be pretty awful to catch a good Pokemon only to have it officially banned before the event. With that said though... Some things are going to be really broken, and as such should be banned quickly.

With a lack of Vaporeon, Salamence and Dragonite find themselves being an extremely dominating force. With event moves and Choice Band at their disposal, they're stronger than they were back before breeding. To say that they would tear apart the competition is a bit of an understatement. They don't lose any significant moves due to a lack of breeding, and are only stronger than ever thanks to Eevee being unobtainable in the wild.

With a lack of Salamence and Dragonite, Heracross becomes a problem too. Very little can really stop it once it gets going, and Extremespeed Dragonite won't be around to save the day once it starts spamming Reversal.

Salamence, Dragonite and Heracross are banned in the event. I'm sorry to anyone that attempted to or already obtained a good one.

That's a good question. I can see what you mean - it would be pretty awful to catch a good Pokemon only to have it officially banned before the event. With that said though... Some things are going to be really broken, and as such should be banned quickly.

With a lack of Vaporeon, Salamence and Dragonite find themselves being an extremely dominating force. With event moves and Choice Band at their disposal, they're stronger than they were back before breeding. To say that they would tear apart the competition is a bit of an understatement. They don't lose any significant moves due to a lack of breeding, and are only stronger than ever thanks to Eevee being unobtainable in the wild.

With a lack of Salamence and Dragonite, Heracross becomes a problem too. Very little can really stop it once it gets going, and Extremespeed Dragonite won't be around to save the day once it starts spamming Reversal.

Salamence, Dragonite and Heracross are banned in the event. I'm sorry to anyone that attempted to or already obtained a good one.

Thanks for the reply! I agree that these three would be a domineering force and I am glad to see them thrown out the window, personally. There would still be checks to the great dragons, but they'd be limited to the likes of Quagsire for the most part.

Thanks for the reply! I agree that these three would be a domineering force and I am glad to see them thrown out the window, personally. There would still be checks to the great dragons, but they'd be limited to the likes of Quagsire for the most part.

no recover quagsire it's a egg move only =/