Hello

BlackNote

Hello.

30dfll4.gif

My in game name is MisterLite.
I love dark and dragon pokemons.
Outside games I love sing Japanese songs and listening to Dubstep musics.

Thank you for your reading,
I don't have too much informations to tell you about my in game status at the moment, but you are free to ask, I guess. :)
Edited by BlackNote
Back from 2014.

Please don't write my name in your notebook  :D

[spoiler]I am assuming that your name is based on Yagami from Death Note.[/spoiler]

Welcome to the forums and a sincere "good luck!" with finding an OT shiny  :)

Muahahah! x) Thank you :)

Hello and welcome to the forums, good luck with your goal

Thank you :)

Welcome! Please be nice and not a troll, it can be hard at times. I mean, me personally, even though I don't mean to be a troll, people still mock me as being one. So one simple tip to you. Try to see what the community is saying about you... it is hard, but you will end up like TJXD or NightWing, well liked people here on Pokemmo. If you don't be careful on how the community sees you, you will end up like me, trying to repair the damage taken. In general, be careful. The community can be nice for only a short period of time. Enjoy it while you still can.

Welcome! Please be nice and not a troll, it can be hard at times. I mean, me personally, even though I don't mean to be a troll, people still mock me as being one. So one simple tip to you. Try to see what the community is saying about you... it is hard, but you will end up like TJXD or NightWing, well liked people here on Pokemmo. If you don't be careful on how the community sees you, you will end up like me, trying to repair the damage taken. In general, be careful. The community can be nice for only a short period of time. Enjoy it while you still can.

Nice advice and very touching but fuck all that just do what you wanna do and have fun....haters gonna hate

Anyways have a nice stay and GL with the comp scene and OT Shiny hunt,might be forever till you find one though xD

Welcome to the game and forum! Hopefully I will see you on some official brackets in the future :) Good luck with comp! 

Nice advice and very touching but fuck all that just do what you wanna do and have fun....haters gonna hate

Anyways have a nice stay and GL with the comp scene and OT Shiny hunt,might be forever till you find one though xD

• 1 year later...