Pc box in secret bases

IndigoGlacier

Question

24 answers to this question

Why would you be against this ? 

Having a different opinion is nice, but when it's just to be a uguu there is no point

Who exactly was I being an uguu to?  Am I not allowed to have a differing opinion than others?  Only uguu I see around here is you.

It would allow a person to set a base up somewhere remote and use the pc box to heal instead of having to head back to town.

healing isnt a consumable

Potions, leppa berries, antidotes, all of that are.  I go through 150 or so leppa berries, and a few potions a day.  If I could just set up a secret base right next to where I am farming and put a pc in it, I wouldn't have to spend money on that money sink anymore.

Edited by Munya

Potions, leppa berries, antidotes, all of that are.  I go through 150 or so leppa berries, and a few potions a day.  If I could just set up a secret base right next to where I am farming and put a pc in it, I wouldn't have to spend money on that money sink anymore.

I see your point, to be fair money seems increasing harder to come buy and maybe one less sink wouldn't be too bad of a thing. Alternatively we could have a set up price to install the pc, say 25k, but it only works in the base so if you move you have to pay to set it up again. 

Who exactly was I being an uguu to?  Am I not allowed to have a differing opinion than others?  Only uguu I see around here is you.

It would allow a person to set a base up somewhere remote and use the pc box to heal instead of having to head back to town.

Due to these two posts, it is probably not likely that a PC in the base will be considered due to it defeating a money sink. This idea of having a PC in the base is bogius. Although sounds nice, it is a poison to the economy and therefore will not be considered.

[spoiler]Although, I am in support of a PC in the base, but I am trying to be realistic rather than thinking about an idea that is likely not to happen. (Darn it, I can't spoil anymore, oh well)[spoiler]

Edited by Bestfriendss

I see your point, to be fair money seems increasing harder to come buy and maybe one less sink wouldn't be too bad of a thing. Alternatively we could have a set up price to install the pc, say 25k, but it only works in the base so if you move you have to pay to set it up again. 

And then we get a 500k/Gift shop pc with a single use.

Imagine if you were to delete your base out of a misclick now  :rolleyes:

Anyway, i support this, i want to be able to change my team and have some battles in my base.

How the heck can people be against this?! Oh darn! It's going to make farming pokemon easier, we CAN'T have that! <-- The hell is wrong with you?! Dumbest thing I've ever heard. People complaining about how something making the game easier and more fun for players should not be a thing. Basically also saying "I don't like it so make everyone else that isn't me pay a but load of money to use this thing that could bring more fun to the game.

EDIT: This is the reason people leave and quit this game. So much going on to kill the fun of the game and making everything so much of a grind. Makes the players HAVE to grind and be super competitive and it kills a lot of the fun.

Edited by Gerbil2013

I think this deserves a bump. Since the better secret base layouts are usually in places where hm's are necessary this would make holding battles in bases much easier. Hell if it's too much to make it an add on to the laptop, make the pc a new item in the Battle frontier. This would also fix any issues Munya had with the idea 7 months ago

Personally I don't ever use potions or berries for healing when farming or training, of course that's just me but I don't see how putting a pc in our bases will effect the economy that much.  I mean battle frontier is practically handing out choice bands but you are going to complain that people won't buy potions anymore???  If you are using 150 berries a day to grind that seems excessive to me, and a definite outlier.