Hi kids,

Here are some questions for you.

1. What do you do for a living? pay day mostly on route 22
  2. What are you taking in school? learning how to deal with attack split
  3. What is your biggest accomplishment? semi finals 
  4. What are your end goals? win a tourny
  5. Where/what do you volunteer at/for?  tounries
  6. What are your hobbies??pokemon is life

This is just a fun little thread with a few questions in order to know what people do here. I'll post my answers later~ 

Enjoy ! 

What do you do for a living?
I'm currently working in software development (freelance during the school year, interning at various companies over the summer).  I also do some CS related research with professors.

What are you taking in school?
I'm a computer science and computational neuroscience double major.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time.

What are your end goals?
Make bank doing what I love (programming).

Where/what do you volunteer at/for?
Nothing specific, I generally just go along with opportunities as they come up.  The most consistent is at a local food shelf.

What are your hobbies?
Programming, mostly.  I'm not very multifaceted.

Currently working as a security officer. (Gaining experience towards my end goal)

Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice

What is your biggest accomplishment?  

My accomplishments come from soccer, I've received many trophies for my performance on the pitch. (I've been invited to play for some universities)

What are your end goals? Where/what do you volunteer at/for?   

I'll probably be working as a full time police officer.

What are your hobbies??

• Watching anime
  • Playing soccer
  • Video games 
  • Eating (No, i'm not fat)

Consume food and water regularly.

The classes I have to take, and a few that I don't. All about learning that Francais, y'know.

​Got published in a local newspaper. Wasn't hard, but hey.

What are your end goals?

In order of current importance:

1) Make enough money to go to college

2) Go to college

3) Find career in either writing, radio work, or being that horrible shitbag who sells an elderly couple a '78 Thunderbird that has caught fire 4 times in the last week

4) Find person who doesn't think I'm crazy when I mutter to myself about cars; marry that person

5) Get gud at Smash Bros

6) Look back on this post in a few years and marvel at how much things have changed

7) Try not to be an arse

Where/what do you volunteer at/for? 

Wherever I can raise money for grad while putting in the minimum effort required.

What are your hobbies?? 

Reading about cars, listening to music, writing, doodling angry faces in paper margins, gaming, puns.

Edited by Misfire33

Currently working as a security officer. (Gaining experience towards my end goal)

Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice

My accomplishments come from soccer, I've received many trophies for my performance on the pitch. (I've been invited to play for some universities)

What are your end goals? Where/what do you volunteer at/for?   

I'll probably be working as a full time police officer.

What are your hobbies??

• Watching anime
  • Playing soccer
  • Video games 
  • Eating (No, i'm not fat)

What team you follow? United here aha

1. What do you do for a living? Bartender, at night, nothing daily atm hue
  2. What are you taking in school? Taking a year off before going to college, because well, money.
  3. What is your biggest accomplishment? Lel. I guess running for 3 hours kicking a ball every day for a whole month...In the hot sun :|
  4. What are your end goals? Someone that I love being with me, and to work something I don't actually hate the guts out of.
  5. Where/what do you volunteer at/for? Meh, from times to times I guess. Give blood whenever there's like, a public set-up for it. And I fix "My PC is slow when I have 50 tabs open in 10 browsers" problems and such for free.
  6. What are your hobbies?? Games, watching stuff, reading stuff, Video editing and fucking music <3
Edited by Spaintakula

1. What do you do for a living?
  2. What are you taking in school?
  3. What is your biggest accomplishment? 
  4. What are your end goals?
  5. Where/what do you volunteer at/for? 
  6. What are your hobbies??

1- Professional gamer and working at a company for game testing before release on the market here
2- Cinematography
3- Sleeping for straight 48 hours
4- Becoming one of the best DotA players in the world
5- I don't do volunteer
6- Diving, golf and hiking

1. Pretty much a homemaker/pokemmo player atm
  2. I was a physics major but it got too expensive :( I plan on finishing when I have more money though
  3. My greatest accomplishment is yet to come
  4. My end goals are to live comfortably and have a career I love
  5. I volunteer at the animal shelter
  6. My hobbies are gaming, fashion, makeup, cooking, fitness
  • 2 months later...
  1. What do you do for a living? I'm a tennis teacher at the moment.
  2. What are you taking in school? This year i become a civil engineer.
  3. What is your biggest accomplishment? Tennis championships, um being independent i guess.
  4. What are your end goals? No
  5. Where/what do you volunteer at/for? I grade things for teachers at uni and do classes sometimes.
  6. What are your hobbies? I like to read, fitness, and play pc games. I used to play the drums but since i live in an apartment i'm screwed now.

Expecting Emlee's answer

Edited by Sialia

Why didn't I ever tell you guys about myself? I am so selfish. 

1. What do you do for a living? I work as a research assistant currently and also work on my masters. I've recently worked in clothing retail as well and will probably return to my job at a winery in the fall where I work retail (do tasting and serve customers with a huge smile and lots of info and jokes), packing, and in the vineyard with the grapes!
  2. What are you taking in school? Biology. Mostly botany (specifically plant physiology) but I am interested in evolution and hope to venture into plant and insect co evolution. 
  3. What is your biggest accomplishment? Being accepted into my masters program felt nice for about five minutes, I've gotten fit a couple times and working on it again, and well.. I dunno.
  4. What are your end goals? To work at a university teaching about plants, to have student mentors whom I inspire and help, to keep healthy, to own a VW, to make a mark in the world of science and to umm be pretty. 
  5. Where/what do you volunteer at/for? I am not currently volunteering but in the summer I will be volunteering for a turtle thing - which is pretty cool. Maybe some animal shelter work again! We shall see. I have done a lot of different volunteering. 
  6. What are your hobbies?? I like art (drawing - both digital and traditional, fitness, cooking, anime, reading, forums, vidya, my pomerian, animals, spending time with family, etc. 

emlee i want you to make me a species of mushroom that is immune to mold and grows the size of watermeleons or bigger in less then 6 months and taste great and is non toxic.

[spoiler]

yes i know fungus is it's own family and not related to plants but pls do it anyways. shrooms are expensive and this will allow poor people to grow large amounts of healthy tasty food in literal shit in their basements for near no cost other then space so think of the starving kids in africa.

[/spoiler]

emlee i want you to make me a species of mushroom that is immune to mold and grows the size of watermeleons or bigger in less then 6 months and taste great and is non toxic.

[spoiler]

yes i know fungus is it's own family and not related to plants but pls do it anyways. shrooms are expensive and this will allow poor people to grow large amounts of healthy tasty food in literal shit in their basements for near no cost other then space so think of the starving kids in africa.

[/spoiler]

I will be doing some fungal research as part of my masters so I shall put this at the top of my list ! Sound good? :) 

1. For a living, right now I make french crêpes sometimes on weekends. Quitting soon if I get hired at Gamestop. But mostly, I abuse the city's financial aid.
  2. I don't go to school yet, but I'll probably be majoring in music in the fall at San Francisco City College.
  3. My biggest accomplishment is probably my yolomode move to the USA on my own and not dying.
  4. My end goal is to get into the credits of a zelda or pokemon title as the guy who made the soundtrack.
  5. I volunteer as a PokeMMO staff member, if that counts.
  6. In my free time, I like to play video games, music, and whiteknighting.

1. For a living, right now I make french crêpes sometimes on weekends. Quitting soon if I get hired at Gamestop. But mostly, I abuse the city's financial aid.
  2. I don't go to school yet, but I'll probably be majoring in music in the fall at San Francisco City College.
  3. My biggest accomplishment is probably my yolomode move to the USA on my own and not dying.
  4. My end goal is to get into the credits of a zelda or pokemon title as the guy who made the soundtrack.
  5. I volunteer as a PokeMMO staff member, if that counts.
  6. In my free time, I like to play video games, music, and whiteknighting.

Where did you move from ?

No idea. 'Felt like it.
I could explain my probable psychology behind it in multiple ways but really it's just one of my whims.

Well it's pretty wild regardless of the reason. I don't think I could move countries let alone jump the pond like that. I'll probably move in a couple of years but that will be to another place in Canada.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.