A shift in prizes given for official events.

Squirtle

not really surprised that you failed to read between the lines again, that being gift shinies happens to be indisposable by any means other than release... I mean, if you cannot use it in any other way, why put up such a restriction as a set of IV's? some pokemons out there are better off with hidden powers as well even if you can split them across aiming at 120 total coverage, that means the comp shiny will be worse than a common comp on IV range, yet again having no use whatsoever and bound to be gathering dust or to be released again, technically just consuming box space for no use at all. Probably can see where i'm going with this.

Well I am sad to see that your comments were for the sole purpose of complaining about the prize detail. If you believe they are not adequate you are not required to participate but from the comments in the threads of recent events it appears you are the minority who are not pleased with the prizes given. 

Well I am sad to see that your comments were for the sole purpose of complaining about the prize detail. If you believe they are not adequate you are not required to participate but from the comments in the threads of recent events it appears you are the minority who are not pleased with the prizes given. 

You may have a discussion in this topic relating to this matter but please do not go offtopic.

There is a difference between complaining and suggesting a more suitable prize system regarding the changing distribution method.

Normally complaints leads to discussions.