It's not just about introducing myself, it's about making a point.

Cyen

Hello, I am Cyen, 17 years old and from Germany (no názi). I started playing this game in 2012, so I consider myself a veteran. I've seen some shit and drama here over the years, but I'm not allowed to talk about that.

I have many accounts in PokeMMO, but my main account is Cyen. Here you can see me with my GF and Pokebro:
mmo12gkbe.png

#Sex #SmokeWeedEveryDay

Then there's also my other account SirSache, I played with this account a lot in the past, but don't use it anymore. Here you can see me with my scientist friend:

mmo2pju33.png

#Atheism #GodDoesntExist

I'm known for helping people evolve their Pokémon by trading, making funny jokes, spamming ASCII skeletons, harrassing girl gamers and generally being a fun person. Some people said to me that I am the most interesting person they ever have met in this game. Oh and I was a high member of [LENI].

I like to watch iCarly and Big Time Rush on TV. These shows are actually funny, so fuck you. I also regularly watch anime, but I'm not a weeaboo.

Yeah that was it, don't shitpost in this thread.

PS: If you see a PokeMMO Thread on /vp/, you can be sure that I made it. I always make these threads and even Darkshade responded once, saying that he's not the one who makes these threads and that he doesn't know who makes them.

At PokeMMO, we welcome singles as well as couples. Some people find romance in this game as well, just ask FrankIero and Gigas. They got married just because of this game in real life. PokeMMO could be a "get away" place or a cheap version of eHarmony.

Luvdisc_46522.png or 162493993_cool-fun-zone-warning-sign-fun

Have fun, no matter if you are a single or taken, you can still have fun here!

I don't like you.

Welcome!

I don't like you either.

Thanks!

Hmm, welcome, Cyen.

Thanks, Diano.

Do you want to know the differnce between Coca Cola Zero and Light?

HbuJjfN.jpg

Welcome

Thanks!

Do you dislike pranks too?

Welcome, I guess.

Thanks, I guess?

Don't buy a Macbook!

HYze0gW.jpg

Welcome!

Thanks!
Are you a Tumblrist? Or Tumblrian maybe? They are the new front page of the Internet!

SNu1J6v.png?1

You're the most interesting person I met on these forums!

THANK YOU! <3 :) #feelinggood

There is nothing I can give you, but this image of a pizza.

Margherita2.jpg?8190d0

no u

Edit: Welcome

no me

Thanks!
Do you have cats? If not, go get some cats!

H2mby53.jpg

Naw, bless him. 17 years old. Welcome.

Thanks! #feelingblessed

I hope you're not a hacker?

AjIy0Bs.jpg

At PokeMMO, we welcome singles as well as couples. Some people find romance in this game as well, just ask FrankIero and Gigas. They got married just because of this game in real life. PokeMMO could be a "get away" place or a cheap version of eHarmony.

Luvdisc_46522.png or 162493993_cool-fun-zone-warning-sign-fun

Have fun, no matter if you are a single or taken, you can still have fun here!

Thanks! I actually had a human gf in this game, I said romantic things like "Will you :P my 3===D" to her, she then stopped playing. :(

But don't worry, this is not my New Years Resolution:

So what is the point that you are trying to make? That not everyone is as funny or interesting as they think they are?

Keith, Keith there is no need to be jealous. Not everyone has been bestowed with the gifts that OP has shown. I'm sure one day you'll find a real human gf in this game that you cann tell to lick your balls. But know that envy is oneof the seven sins!
  • 5 months later...

cYG9D.png

:)

Do you often go to the beach?

kdo77HN.jpg

So what is the point that you are trying to make? That not everyone is as funny or interesting as they think they are?

No.

If you look at the mirror, do you react like this?

InElm6v.jpg

Still never heard of you, welcome.

Ok... uhm... thanks, I guess.

Not a good place for a playground:

9UNS5zu.jpg

lol this thread is going nuts ^.^

[spoiler]Have Fun in Here :) [/spoiler]

Thank you :D

Meanwhile in Thailand:

wpEQpEu.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey!

Hello man!

Don't eat your gaming devices!

O3mmrt8.jpg

Also, my thread was locked, so I'm posting this here:

You may have noticed that I didn't play or post in the forum for a while. That's because I'm busy right now and just don't have the time.

There are many thing one can do, and many things one can't do in a day. I have things I have to do, as well as things I want to do. I can not do everything I want to do, because I first must do the things I have to do.

Math.

Yeah, I said it. That word could be triggering to some of you, but I had to say it. It is something not everyone likes, but something everyone knows.

I'm learning simple mathematics right now, because I turned 18 and my math knowledge is basically nonexistent.

Pi = 3,141...

This is something I learned. I want to go to school in the future, so I have to learn things. My current teacher is the internet.

Uh duh...

Yea. I must study. It's the reason. Yes.

Please share your thoughts.

Edited by Cyen