[Denied]Donator Status option?

im talking more for the starters and the chaneys lol swarms are good for others but not for all

and damn it if i pay for something i want the best i can get from it!!!!!

I don't think Chansey should have an increased encounter rate, even if only for donators. Each wild Chansey has a chance of holding a Lucky Egg, whilst this item has considerably dropped in value they are still worth upwards of 200k each. 

Another issue I see with this suggestion is, just because a Pokemon is rare it does not mean that it is very popular. An example of this is Chimecho, it has a very low encounter rate but yet it isn't particularly viable in the higher tiers. This makes it quite undesirable to a lot of players despite it's rarity, however NU players would benefit from it's increased encounter rate. 

The only time increased encounter rates would be of great purpose to a player would be when they are mass catching Pokemon for breeding or maybe even just to find a competitive one. This would put Donators at a higher advantage to normal players making it a bit "pay to win", which some people may see as a con. Anyway, just a few potential issues I see with the suggestion that I thought I would share. It might be an idea to go into a bit more detail about your suggestion in the opening post and maybe even add a list of pros and cons. 

yes but if you want something you have to pay for it right? isnt that how this world works? i think it should apply to this as well since we cant use cheats at all.

This assumes we want to use our real life situations to affect our in game accounts. Many video game players, including myself, don't want people to use money earned from lifeguarding, cashiering, or whatever you do for a living to affect a major part of the game.

It's like back in halo 3. People wanted high ranking accounts, so some people sold high ranking accounts to others which degraded gameplay, as highly skilled players would be matched up with complete noobs...

Also, you assume that having to "pay" for something requires cash. However, I would like to argue that if you want a lucky egg (which seems to be the motivating concept behind your 3 most recent threads), then the time and effort that you put into getting it is your cost. i.e. opportunity cost.

Finally, as flare said, I cringe to think what would happen if we could find treecko, beldum, mudkip, charmander, eevee, etc. at higher rates and with uncreased shiny chance. No... just no...

edit:

Oh, and I would like to say that not being able to use cheats in this game has nothing to do with anything. Edited by Gilan

yes but if you want something you have to pay for it right? isnt that how this world works? i think it should apply to this as well since we cant use cheats at all.

This game is completely free to play though, providing that you bought the original game from nintendo. Giving advantages to people who have jobs and money (or rich parents) is discrimination. What about all the kids who can't pay, or people like me who are too busy paying for things like bills and food to worry about paying for PokeMMO?

Pay-to-win games are only liked by the scumbags who have no skills at all, but do have the money to pay up and buy their way to greatness, and they have no business in a good MMO environment.

We got kid over here, boyz :D Cheats are for the weak and if u got problem with chatching chansey then don't ask to raise their ratio or something :D And there's no way that staff would increase pokemon apearence ratio on Donator status, it's too big advantage for donator players and kind of discrimination for f2p as Franklero said.