[Sig][Contest] Signature Contest!

Is it okay if I make an entirely new entry instead of just resizing the one I had? I want to start over from scratch so it looks better in 500x200, could you please delete my picture from the second post until I put my new one?

Yes, you're allowed to create a new entry if you like.

LF Spheal team 6

Spheal Team 6 OP

This makes sense for a signature contest. When making a "drawing" smaller we will have to go to the new rules and be really particular to what a small drawing can give us. All the signatures will be judged the same. The only problem I seem to have with this is so much detail and is lost when a signature is made into a small space. Here's some math:

500pixels by 200 pixels is
1.6 inches by .6 inches.

My actual drawing is two 18x24inches drawing paper.

So 36x48inches. The signature is much smaller now, though it is still bigger than 500 by 200. XD

If you don't get it please get a ruler.

I am sure most people drew or made signatures bigger that 2inches, now everyone will have to put all their effort into a less than 2 inch drawing.

I feel like it was implied that the image submitted would have to be sized to fit in the signature, seeing as it is a Signature Contest, so I guess its your own fault if you didn't make it the correct size and therefore need to start over / resize. 

Edited by Sleepy

Is It me or is your entry larger than your current version in your signature? o_O

[spoiler]

your entry is 550x200

[/spoiler]

I think when using as signature it makes it smaller, I can't be fucked to make it smaller for contest doe :P

EDIT: nvm a site does it quickly.

Edited by KaynineXL

Aight guys! so heres mine >:3
Edit: IGN:ZeroZephy

Aron Evolution

33jmo7s.png

quality got messed up C: so i cant do anything about it. i made a gif but i ended up trashing the idea 
the unfinished gif: [spoiler]6p6hpe.gif[/spoiler]
explanation in case you can't understand the picture from left to right
[spoiler]lairon looking at the screen, swaggron , aron scratching nose *dies form cuteness* and my avatar
everything is drawn originally by me :3 i got the idea from >>>> http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/flcl/7330_flcl.jpg<<<<<<
the unresized version of my work o<o
[spoiler]2ajqtft.png[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
the rules did not state that you can use evolutionary lines of your pokemon >:3

Edited by ZeroZephy