Question

Alright so you know how everyone goes by the stats in this order

1. HP
  2. attack
  3. defense
  4. special attack
  5. special defense
  6. speed

but in the pokedex the stats aren't listed in the same order and it's quite disorienting every time i open the base stats to take a look:

oxAkgps.png

it's common sense to have it all in the same order throughout the entire game, as the evs, ivs, and stats (with the exception of happiness) are all in the first order stated. 

Auto Run button to run away from wild battles

you cry if you find shinies

edit:

1 - make hoenn e4 stronger like in kanto

2 - show damage of hidden power (70)  (according to this post https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/32859-hidden-powers-101/?p=1017693 )

3 - VS Seeker: include Gym leader, implement pokenav hoenn

[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=f0739a8cd3fd59b15abe54tssn.png]f0739a8cd3fd59b15abe54tssn.png[/url]

Edited by KAR0TTENP0WER

An IV filter in the box. Like the ability to sort pokemon based on how high/low their IV's in a certain stat are.

A "log out" button instead of just needing to close the game

An option to disable battle animations. You can only watch the scratch animation so many times.

1. Languages selectable per chat tab. I wouldn't want to lose, say, french offers in trade, but still want to hide conversation in that language in the other tabs. Plus I'd like to have dedicated language tabs.

Edit: 2. More item partitions

Edited by stjohn
  • A search filter on the Pokedex for moves, so I don't have to scroll through a sea of moves to find a specific one.

• Change the decline request key. Space is a bit of a pain when typing and someone flashes you a friend request, trade, or duel.
Edited by Dragoniiii12