Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

Well in my opinion we need more things for the PVE players

1) Maybe putting the frontier's brain of hoenn, like Anabel in the Battle Tower

2) Some daily mission to keep the players busy doing something, and obviusly with reward, money , items, etc

3)Thing like Raids or dungeons. I know that is a post with that, but pardon me we are in 2020, pls xd

an item to regress the evolution of the pokemon.(back to pre evolution evolution)
it is very sad to be upgrading pokemon to LC and let it evolve unintentionally, it has already happened to several other people too, just now it happened with a munchlax where the breed must be one of the most expensive to make.
it would be good to also regress the evolution of other pokemons as well as some shinies
The item could be present from the gift shop maybe
Edited by mateusvictor

-An extra chat tab for organizing pvp battles
-Keyboard shortcut for the gtl and pvp
-An npc you can battle that has the same pokemon in your team, in the order you have them in, with the same particles. Essentially a 'mirror' match.
-The ability to invite players to spectate your matchmaking/tournament battles 
-Option to turn off 'playername is offline'
-Invisible online status

Edited by AutumnEnvy
11 minutes ago, Atomic said:

It's not showdown.

That doesn't mean we can't copy certain features that improve QoL. We should also be able to skip turns in replays. 

Edit: pretty sure "2. being able to see stat changes visually like on showdown " is already implemented, just move your mouse over the pokemon on the little 6 ball slots and it should tell. Heard it's kinda bugged though. 

Edited by LifeStyleNORE
2 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Edit: pretty sure "2. being able to see stat changes visually like on showdown " is already implemented, just move your mouse over the pokemon on the little 6 ball slots and it should tell. Heard it's kinda bugged though. 

It's currently implemented but quite bugged, works better during PvP battles than PvE battles from my experience.

I want to be able to remove the UI only partially. Right it completely removes the functionality of the game. Specifically hiding maybe my team, hotbar, chat and usernames but keeping battle dialogues, rpg dialogues and any other essentials, like a map.

add whirpool hm (its a gen 4hm ) 

improve battle system things like possbile speed or stat changes  da4e9e02dac3773cda3ae1b5472e656c.png469b7a6d02b48daafb70463e20bbec0f.png and add how many % damage you did to the battle log 

improve replay system 

Edited by Quinn010

First of all, this update (until now) were a really, really big improvment for Competitive scene, and PvP in an Overall.

The New Ranked UI Is great, and the  biweekly Reward system is something very neat, which could potentially be used in other scenes too. (Also PvE)

There are a few points that  I think  are worth of been consider to be implement in some point of future:

1. Filter duels by trainers Name. We have the possibility of Filter it by Highest to lowest (and vice versa) Elo/Duration and separate the tiers. If Pvp became a thing more pupular now, more duels gonna became more active simultaneously. Which make stuff like spectate a friend or some player with average Elo been hard. The Same Applies to tournments. A text box to filter trainers by Name while dueling would be great.
  2. The Personal stats tab is very nice. It would be another great improvment (IMO) if we could be able to have a tab dedicated for Team Stats. Could be really useful to incentivate team competitiveness, aswell for guild leaders who sometimes have troubles by deciding the 15 names for a TT i.e (This happens is some big teams). Also could be used to host some """"Automated Team Tournment"""" or special team tags  based on ranked stats Seasonally.
  3. Give us the abilitie to choose a tier of preference while signing up for ranked. Multi tier laddering is a great thing. But if someone want to grind some tier specially and other one secondary to time efficience reasons, the matchmaking could potenttially find 2 possible matches and I don't have sure about how it choose one (probably randomly, or the one wich higher ELO?)  ---
  4. Give us the option to check Pokemon's statistics when seeking for them in the pokedex.
1 hour ago, EricRasp said:

Add the levelling rate info in the dex screen of every mon. In a game of grinding, this info is quite helpful. And if you hover over the levelling rate, it'll show you how much exp is required to reach lvl 100. 

Like if you hover over Erratic you will see: 600,000.

1f6bdab85d1f1724f2146c06e3322f7c.png

??

Every city you can fly to in Unova has a blue tint. Like the image below:

Suggestion.jpg.93229395ca8a5e33dd81402576cf433c.jpg

I've been playing this game for a couple months but it was only a couple weeks ago that I learnt that you can fly to Abundant Shrine. Now, I would have known that I can fly to Abundant Shrine if it was also in a blue tint like the other cities and that is my suggestion. 

Make Abundant Shrine have a blue tint to indicate that it is flyable instead of finding it out after days maybe weeks. 

1 minute ago, EricRasp said:

Every city you can fly to in Unova has a blue tint. Like the image below:

Suggestion.jpg.93229395ca8a5e33dd81402576cf433c.jpg

I've been playing this game for a couple months but it was only a couple weeks ago that I learnt that you can fly to Abundant Shrine. Now, I would have known that I can fly to Abundant Shrine if it was also in a blue tint like the other cities and that is my suggestion. 

Make Abundant Shrine have a blue tint to indicate that it is flyable instead of finding it out after days maybe weeks. 

Gotta agree , it took me really long time till I knew it was flyable xD

Since the BGM command, I was hoping you guys could add a sprite command as well. This command check three types of files at a time.

1. Overworld sprite files.

2. In-battle sprite files.

3. Custom player sprite files.

If you're in the overworld, it checks for overworld sprite and player sprite. In-battle checks for pokemon and trainers.

A command is '/spritesheet'. This is my first wishlist here.

1. Add Player Search option in match-making system to view players stats and/or current match
  2. Fix animation that if Toxic Spikes are removed by a Poison-type, Stealth Rocks/Spikes do not disappear from view
  3. Fix animation that if a Pokemon boosts its stats, then the stat boots will be visible the entire match (upon hovering), even if those stat boosts no longer exist

Provide the option to choose how many ev-reducing berries I would like to use on my pokemon.  For example, if I need to use 25 of one of those berries on one pokemon, I need to currently repeat the process 25 times.  Being able to input the number of berries to be used and thereby have the evs reduced in one go is time-saving.  

Edited by NikhilR