Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

12 hours ago, druido890 said:

2- pokemon in mail go directly into BOX1

That might run into many issues, a lot of people use their Mail as extra storage for Pokemon because it's easier to keep them in Mail rent-free than it is to find a place for them in messy PC Boxes. Plus, if all or just PC Box 1 were to be full, would we not be able to send Mail? I don't see this will see the light of day sorry.

12 hours ago, druido890 said:

3- search in GTL by Type

On the other hand, this would be amazing. Being able to Search for specific Types (and I'd add Abilities on the Advanced Search too but that seems much more unlikely) would be neat.

Add a way to highlight the words that pings you.

Alot of people have swarm and pheno as their pings and sometimes, it's hard to see the text in global

So I suggest that the text with those words look different than the others. maybe make the words bold or different color

1) Add a Annouce-Chat, to we invite players for some event or something, without interrupt people in Global that are talking. All messages in this chat will ignore Block, and even messages that are from people that are blocked will be showned. If someone say Block in chat, the message cannot be send(Preventing people to use this chat to ask for people that blocked him , to unblock him.)

Cooldown for each message: 120 Seconds. This cooldown will not Apply to other chats, if you change chats.

2) Add a Highlight in messages, in words that you configure to notificate you if some people say him. Will Help us to found alerts to Phenomenos/Swarms
3) Add a Password to your secret base, that you can configure in your PC that are in Secret base. This password can be used to acess secret base of players that you didn't added to your friend list. Useful to Events, since you can build a very beauty secret base and host a event with him, without need to add all participants in Friend List or in the same Guild 

Other suggests that i made, but cannot be posted here because they're much text explaining the suggest, and because this , i make posts in Suggest Box only for him :
Add PC's Money Storage & Item Storage Feature
Improve Matchmaking System

Edited by caioxlive13
I changed one of threads that i made, and renamed him.

1. Leasing system to combat capitalism and vanity monopoly
2. The complete operability of the game console, rather than the handle + touch screen (the handle has to manually close the wizard page after grasping the wizard, and the handle is meaningless!)
3. Whether the color of Meitong glasses can be redesigned is not obvious.
4. Comments on friends' nicknames
5. Is it possible for fixed clothes to be taken off the shelf and replaced with a new batch? Many clothes are too cold to be bought
6. The first choice for items and ELF balls
7. When playing in the split screen state of the mobile phone, many keys are too small, such as the close save menu in the upper right corner

【1】Add an search (Met/Hatched) to global trade link

More and more players like to collect wild PM, I would like to suggest that adding an search (Met/Hatched) to global trade link. It will make it easier to search for wild PM and better measure the price of wild PM. I would be very grateful if the suggestion could be adopted.

【2】Mega

It would be a really cool change of environment.

【3】I want to be a CM

My ID is VFU. I have submitted my application, but haven't received any reply for a long time. I think I meet the requirements of the CM, I hope to help more people through the identity of the CM.

Not sure if it's been suggested yet but the game could really use a female counterpart for male only pokes. Like the Nidoking and queen change ( example: making a miltank male would make a Tauros ). It's a simple change that would effect pvp and make these pokes not ludicrously priced vs the other mons surrounding them.

1. Please add a "+" to the description of Cute Charm so it says "+25% chance for opposite gender enemies." What it says now could be interpreted as 25% chance of encountering opposite genders and 75% encountering same gender.

2. Also updating Covet and Thief's move descriptions to say fainting does steal the item.

Edited by MrVdd

Me deseo sería un nuevo procedimiento hacia los jugadores bloqueados.  Reformar y hacer un debido proceso a la hora de banear nuestras cuentas . No Nos dan un trato justo. No tenemos derechos.  Sólo tenemos que aceptar sus términos y usos y códigos de conducta. 

No somos perfectos no somos robot . Les agrederia mucho si tomarán en cuenta mi deseo y seguramente de muchos jugadores que han sido baneados. Es injusto lo que hacen con nuestras cuentas. 

Los borran o no se que hacen con ellas. 

On 2/18/2022 at 6:45 PM, zhuyusure said:

【3】I want to be a CM

My ID is VFU. I have submitted my application, but haven't received any reply for a long time. I think I meet the requirements of the CM, I hope to help more people through the identity of the CM.

pls go to surpport,u shouldnt speak at here

There should be a penalty given to players during pvp if they dont use a move in a specific amount of time or they should be automatically disqualified from the pvp session. 

Got stuck with a guy during pvp, then he logged out and i had to terminate the session and receive a penalty. I also didnt have a forfeit button. If possible, please try and change it.

Screenshot_20220610-223959_PokeMMO.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sheeesssh said:

There should be a penalty given to players during pvp if they dont use a move in a specific amount of time or they should be automatically disqualified from the pvp session. 

Got stuck with a guy during pvp, then he logged out and i had to terminate the session and receive a penalty. I also didnt have a forfeit button. If possible, please try and change it.

Screenshot_20220610-223959_PokeMMO.jpg

Even something as simple as a "nudge" icon that works as a pop up for the opposing player. If you can imagine: a small icon, maybe a fist, or a pointing finger. A flag. Something. Pressing it will send a pop up message that says something like "Are you still here?" and a timer. Maybe 1 or 2 minutes. And if the opponent with the pop up doesnt click accept within 2 minutes, the victory goes to the nudger/poker and the afk opponent recieves an ELO penalty with maybe a 10 minute cooldown before they can enter pvp again

1. filter - secret shiny particle

2. 5 more additional slots for ppl who stands near by a daycare, so they dont need to run back and forth 3 times to breed 5-6 eggs

3. rarity lure that makes you more likely to encounter a rare or very rare pokemon within certain steps

1. auto equip the item(eg. balloons, berries) that has been comsumed or destroyed in the battle with npc, typically the e4 and champion rematch (pvp players get it)

2.For QOL, auto heal the whole team after defeating the champion, like unova like other three regions plz.

3.qol saved search on gtl and group/box selling

Edited by BiuBiv