Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

BERRY PLOT QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES?

hi, im a leppa berry farmer/ former lum berry farmer. have been farming berries for a while now. im sure i can speak for most berry farmers when i say the task of planting each berry one by one and then watering them one by one starts to get VERY tedious... and seeing how you USUALLY plant the same berries on each plot of 12(mainly talking about only unova plots).

i wanted to suggest that there be made an option you can choose that it ask if you just want to plant one berry or plant all 12 spots with the same berry you are planting. the same with watering, there should be an option that ask if you want to water one berry, or to water all 12 berry in a plot.

i think this would actually make berry farming more enjoyable and not something that you start dreading having to do because you have to do everything one by one.

" requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience."

I wanted to complete a single region, Hoenn. So complete it's pokedex too. Unfortunatelly, there is no sudowoodo in Hoenn region. And the one at battle frontier is not breedable (anymore), a gift pokemon. So it's impossible to complete Hoenn pokedex in Hoenn without Bonsly.

I request to remove both of them from Hoenn Pokedex list. Or at least Bonsly. I think this is a small change.

1. That we can mark pokemon as "favorite" so we can't sell it/trade it/release it/breed it until unmark it (this will help to avoid lose pokemon by mistake)
2. Automatically stack the items that are the same  (e.x: rather than have in the bag "x1 Golden Tiger Mask/ x1 Golden Tiger Mask/ x1 Golden Tiger Mask" have listed like "x3 Golden Tiger Mask"), and make the stack maximum more than x99, this will help to have better organized the bag

Edited by HermitG
2 hours ago, FinnTheMember said:

I would like to request a "notes" page in game where i can check/remind what i was doing last time to continue... For a To-Do-List.

I want this as well!just to remind myself that i should water plant before what time. maybe they can also hotkey that notebook so I can check regularly

Edited by BiuBiv

I am following "official events" but I prefer to follow only -catch events- (becuz we cannot see them in game)

Solutions:

1- Make it possible to see catch events in game.

or

2- Create a new thread for "official casual (not pvp) events" so i will not get too many notifications which i can already see in game what tournament is next...

thx.