Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

23 hours ago, angryfatbear said:

Right clicking this tab to close. its a pain to be a breeder and i have to aim at the small X on the top right corner,would be nice if we can right click to close this tab.

Also let egg hatch timer continue while we PVP or spectate PVP please!

image.png.1cb8596a17d883b0594014e35ae8a4b1.png

cant you press esc when you selected the summery.

the second this is already iirc

1. Would it be possible to have a pokedex that actually gave real information instead of either relying on poor memory and using the internet. Maybe implement a pokedex entry progression I.E. you get more information the more you battle the and interact with the same wild pokemon until A. you catch it or B you get all the knowledge you need from repeated viewings. It is really annoying having to go to an outside website to get info on a pokemon I have seen an encountered but haven't caught yet.

2.Is it possible to have every weather affect in every region like why does it only rain and only boost water type pokemon in Kanto make it happen randomly in every region, would be awesome

3. Can the badges be more vibrant and colorful? I would like to see them better. Maybe make my avatar able to wear certain ones.

I don't know if any of this is possible and I love the game the way it is already and thank you to any of you who have helped make this game or contributed to it. Love ya'll

My suggestion is to make starter pokemons 6x (+25) instead of 6x15. Maybe even 6x31 since it is no stat change nature. 

Reason: It's very pitiful when you completed story and started to learn about IV, you realise the starter pokemon you developed slowly and u trusted till now is very very very weak... And it cannot help you anymore. So you will release it. 

If possible I would like to see all gift pokemons from story to be 6x25.

1. Write the name of the Item/Monster on Cancel Listing Prompt on gtl

2. Show below price a preview of price color before insert the listing.

3. Add a indicator icon on corners of the screen that all of  your pokemon is fully recovered in life, pps and everything. That is important because sometimes they can have life but no pps.

Optional additional hotbar slots.

It is tedious needing to swap around my rods, repels, lures, ocarinas and pokemon moves between the slots available. There just simply isn't enough slots anymore.

There is already a 'hotbar expansion' mechanic in place when having less than 6 hotbar items, and the slots are only visible when the bag is open. Something along these lines would be very appreciated.

On 16/12/2014 at 4:24, Kyu said:

Este hilo es para recopilar solicitudes de pequeños cambios o características que pueden tener un gran impacto en su experiencia. Está destinado a ser un vertedero de ideas básicas para molestias comunes. Ponga ideas elaboradas o cambios de contenido en su propio hilo.

Publica hasta 3 cosas rápidas y sencillas que te importarían mucho si las implementaras.

Let them come back to see which Pokémon has the item from Shuppet's frisk ability.

I have to imagine this is a very common request but repeating it cant hurt.

• I would love it if you could implement turn counters for specific battle conditions - weather, trick room, reflect, light screen etc.

The chat is way too cluttered and noisy to allow for easy tracking of such moves. This change will be a HUGE QOL change for comp mains like me (or is it just me?)

Edited by Merth
Splelling is tuf.

image.png.f8f8425ab65191f179cbc71c7c334a3b.png

The Cherish Ball (プレジャスボール, Precious Ball) is a rare Poké Ball only able to be obtained through receiving a Pokémon through means of an Event. As such, this Poké Ball can never be used to catch a Pokémon.

Why not have the fatefull alphas pokemons and Lendaries come in Cherish Ball. I think it would enhance the value of the fatefull(wild encounter) more than the capture location.

maybe even some event rewards

1. Add a "recently used" feature for items: With so many items available in the game, it can be challenging to quickly find the ones that you use most frequently. Adding a "recently used" feature would allow players to quickly access the items they have used most recently without having to search through their inventory. This would save players time and improve the overall gameplay experience.

2. Add a "favorites" feature for Pokemon: As players collect more and more Pokemon, it can become difficult to quickly find their favorite ones. Adding a "favorites" feature would allow players to mark their most beloved Pokemon and easily access them when they need them. This would save players time and frustration when trying to navigate their collection

3. Add a feature to disable in-game notifications: While it's helpful to receive notifications about important events in the game, constant pop-ups can be distracting and disruptive. Adding an option to disable these notifications would allow players to focus on their gameplay without unnecessary interruptions

This is a bit regressive but why doesn't this game have a physical/special icon next to a move when a pokemon learns a new move? I get there is an info box that pops up but every pokemon game has this feature. Please implement it if possible, it's small but extremely useful when you just want to know what type the move is without having to hover over it.