Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

I like jyms cookie crunch, has little bits of cookie in it but I know a lot of people just prefer a smoothe shake .. Cor fetti flavor from cellulor is good too :) my friend swears by their smores flavor but never tried it.

I personally try to avoid the flavored whey products. Most carry artificial flavors and synthesized sugar substances. An ingredient known as Acesulfame is in a lot of those things and its toxicity in humans hasn't been studied well enough for me to trust it. Apparently it kills crustaceans and is being tested in Norway for human consumption. Also the artificial stuff is more prone to cause bowel and GI problems so I stick to my natural whey, "ProMix Grass Fed Whey Protein". No belly ache and tastes great when mixed with some greens, a banana, and a bit of peanut butter. Anything that causes inflammation in the gut isn't something you want to jump on. Short term effects aside it can also lead to increased risks of cancer just from frequent inflammatory responses busting up that gut and wearing it down, requiring repeated repair. These artificial sweeteners are in a lot of (pretty much all) the pre-workouts too. 

My muscles are SORE. <333

Also I second Thinkie HIIT, that is all I do when it comes to Cardio. It's very flexible too and you can watch your progress by doing HIIT since you know how you feel at different times. Also in terms of diets I'd recommend avoiding bread as much as possible to lose some belly flubbbb. If you really want a burger, for example, just eat half the bun etc. This is a tad more crucial for small people like me who are recommended a 1100-1200 cal/day diet ;__; It sucks to be a small person because portion sizes ANYWHERE are much too big. 

Also for the men in the house: DON'T DRINK SOYA MILK FFS. Actually everyone should just stay away from it. It mimics estrogen in the body. If you're like me and cannot drink milk go for almond milk <3 I usually just stick to water though <3 

Also for the men in the house: DON'T DRINK SOYA MILK FFS. Actually everyone should just stay away from it. It mimics estrogen in the body.

Check yo facts, woman. It has plant estrogen - isoflavens. Isoflavens are extremely different from the hormone estrogen.

Drink up, nerds. Although I still prefer Almond Milk.

Check yo facts, woman. It has plant estrogen - isoflavens. Isoflavens are extremely different from the hormone estrogen.

Drink up, nerds. Although I still prefer Almond Milk.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It doesn't matter if it is or is not estrogen, it mimics it in the body, so your body thinks it's estrogen ;__; Soya milk is a biproduct of the soy industry and sold as a health product when it's really not one. It's not going to kill you but it's best not to confuse your body, we don't know the long term side effects of that. Please don't drink it, OS :( 

Almond milk all the way. 

lmfao @ anyone that drinks soy milk, enjoy your breast augmentation goals of 2016

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It doesn't matter if it is or is not estrogen, it mimics it in the body, so your body thinks it's estrogen ;__; Soya milk is a biproduct of the soy industry and sold as a health product when it's really not one. It's not going to kill you but it's best not to confuse your body, we don't know the long term side effects of that. Please don't drink it, OS :(

Almond milk all the way. 

governmental scientific research fucks with me:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

soy consumptions =/= drinking soy milk. It doesn't need to give you boobs in order for it to be bad. ALMOND MILK OR ELSE.

But yeah, health stuff goes from yes to no all the time. I still think Soy milk isn't good though because I question the long term effects regardless of research. I'll be a bit more open minded... almond milks tastes better regardless. 

soy consumptions =/= drinking soy milk. It doesn't need to give you boobs in order for it to be bad. ALMOND MILK OR ELSE.

But yeah, health stuff goes from yes to no all the time. I still think Soy milk isn't good though because I question the long term effects regardless of research. I'll be a bit more open minded... almond milks tastes better regardless. 

At least we agree on the taste. I rarely drink soy milk but I don't believe it's as negative as you're making it out to be. Oh well.

#ALMONDMILKCREW

I do have another question for DoubleJ (or any other gym expert), are trainers free? If not, what is the minimum payment that I have to pay out to these people? Are there certain swats, push ups, weight training, etc that I need to do? I listed my calories from calorie king, do you want me to restrict certain portions for food? Are there meals that I can get that are about the cost of McDonalds? I want to be more virile and fit.

I do have another question for DoubleJ (or any other gym expert), are trainers free? If not, what is the minimum payment that I have to pay out to these people? Are there certain swats, push ups, weight training, etc that I need to do? I listed my calories from calorie king, do you want me to restrict certain portions for food? Are there meals that I can get that are about the cost of McDonalds? I want to be more virile and fit.

Not sure if you read my post.

Bestfriends, trainers usually cost money. Often if you join a gym (that is a good one) they will give you some level of assistance with learning proper form, learning about the equipment, etc. The cost of a trainer really depends on their level of expertise, the gym you go to, the package you buy (typically if you buy more sessions with one trainer it's cheaper), etc. That question is almost impossible to answer...

BUT, you don't NEED a trainer. They can be helpful but if you're just looking to get a bit in shape and drop 5 lbs you can do a lot of research online and get fantastic results ^_^ 

I do have another question for DoubleJ (or any other gym expert), are trainers free?

Not by any means. PTs are rather expensive actually. My input is find a gym buddy (friend, family member, coworker) and a solid online gym routine.

The buddy will keep you motivated and the routine will tell you what to do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.