[Denied] New Forum Theme

this sounds awesome but i think it's too small scale.

its only a skin customization with a few improvements, saw the one you posted, i personally find IPB more simple to go through considering a Pokemon MMO doesn't have that much to offer... both would be awesome to have, altho exporting everything (or remaking the entire forum upto date) would be a bit of a pain in the ass don't u think?

its only a skin customization with a few improvements, saw the one you posted, i personally find IPB more simple to go through considering a Pokemon MMO doesn't have that much to offer... both would be awesome to have, altho exporting everything (or remaking the entire forum upto date) would be a bit of a pain in the ass don't u think?

the tek syndicate guys would probably just give us a blank copy or maybe charge something cheap. but imo best way to go is build from scratch for the same reason they did. security. there are a thousand versions on this forums all over the net and so many poeple have access to the source code that it's easy to hack. sure you can fix some of the problems but from security stand point, best way is to build your own and then use cloudflare to help vs ddos's.

also by building your own forums you can change whatever features you like. ofc the downside is a few weeks-months of programing time, but i hear the mods have been having major set backs with ddos anyways? and this might mitigate them?

the tek syndicate guys would probably just give us a blank copy or maybe charge something cheap. but imo best way to go is build from scratch for the same reason they did. security. there are a thousand versions on this forums all over the net and so many poeple have access to the source code that it's easy to hack. sure you can fix some of the problems but from security stand point, best way is to build your own and then use cloudflare to help vs ddos's.

also by building your own forums you can change whatever features you like. ofc the downside is a few weeks-months of programing time, but i hear the mods have been having major set backs with ddos anyways? and this might mitigate them?

meh, either way its fine... both have the visual appeal, this one has become too plain...