[GUI] Lilligant dark theme

• Kizhaz locked this topic
  • Kizhaz unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...

Oigan tengo un prblema, al seleccionar el tema de Liligant Dark me sale un error y no me carga el tema... ayudenme

Just now, SEBJG23 said:

Oigan tengo un problema, al seleccionar el tema de Liligant Dark me sale un error y no me carga el tema ... ayudenme

On 1/26/2019 at 1:13 AM, SEBJG23 said:

Oigan tengo un prblema, al seleccionar el tema de Liligant Dark me sale un error y no me carga el tema... ayudenme

This theme has been discontinued, the last update was in 2017, the client has since changed. 

Please look at "Themes" sections for themes that are currently working with the latest PokeMMO update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 7:56 PM, budadeth said:

I updated this

https://www.mediafire.com/file/90yttjzwt8jyisv/Lilligant+Dark+2022.zip/file

thanks to @Zzoom and @MHkaserz for the updates on the other themes 

UPDATE

working with the latest version

Please if you find bugs or things out of place please share it for me to fix it!

link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j0kw11d4rgvelyl/Lilligant_Dark_Sep-2022.zip/file

Thanks to @slidingpanda for this timeless piece of art

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, cirabenthia said:

I noticed that the font used for battle windows doesn't include boy/girl symbols used for Nidoran, so these characters show up as a "missing symbol" character (the lil generic square).

You need those? This is a really old theme, maybe you can swap the battle font with the default theme, it should work, located in /themes/default/res/fonts 

Copy the "battle" font into the same path of this Lilligant theme, it will give you a smaller battle text thou, but this is as much I can help you

On 9/6/2022 at 2:04 AM, cirabenthia said:

I noticed that the font used for battle windows doesn't include boy/girl symbols used for Nidoran, so these characters show up as a "missing symbol" character (the lil generic square).

do you really need those gender icons, I can upload a battle default text just for you if needed

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...