[Story]Hoenn Adventures

[Story]Hoenn Adventures

Hey guys, this is my first story on the forums so I really do hope you like it.

I do have some things in this story that I'd like to point out though;

1. Pokemon are not limited to four moves.

[spoiler]In this story, Pokemon are not limited to four moves because I believe that I will forget about the only four moves thing. Whilst I did say that Pokemon aren't limited to four moves, I do not mean that they have infinite moves. At one point or another, I will stick with a moveset for a Pokemon[/spoiler]

2. I will try not to use any bad language on this story.

[spoiler]I will be replacing bad language with more child-friendly terms so that this story is not only for 13+. If you want a bad word somewhere, just pretend that the story said something. I will post the bad language transformations down below. 

[spoiler]Hell = Heck

Damn = Darn

Crap = "Oh no" or something like that.

Dumbass = Idiot

Shit = Poop

Fuck = Fudge

Other words like "uguu" or "uguu" will most likely not be involved in this story so I don't even need to consider words like those.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

3. If I made a spelling error or punctuation error please do tell.

[spoiler]This just means if you see something that isn't right, tell me either on here or by PM on the forums. Everyone makes mistakes so I don't doubt that one of you will correct me.[/spoiler]

4. I will NOT be going to urban legends for any Pokemon, I refuse to relate to any creepypasta that involves a Pokemon, and do not believe that those things are true.

[spoiler]I will not be referring to Pokemon myths stating things that are not fact. In this story, Hypno is not a pedophile and there will be nothing like MissingNo or things of that kind. Hypno was just an example, but please do understand that I'm trying to make it suitable for all ages.[/spoiler]

PART ONE: The boy named Blitz...

[spoiler]On a bright Saturday morning, a young boy was excited to get his very first Pokemon, this boy's name was Blitz. Blitz had gotten up and saw his clock flashing the number 10:14AM. Blitz fully opens his eyes and gets ready for a trip to the Professor's lab. Blitz strips out of his misty blue shirt with a Plusle on it and puts on a black shirt instead. Blitz goes over to his wardrobe and grabs out a red jacket that goes perfectly with his black shirt and grabs light blue jeans for pants. 

Blitz was a skinny but tall boy for his twelve year old age. His hair was never messy and his hair was medium spiky. His hair was red and his wrists had bands over them. Blitz ran down stairs and got breakfast like the little go-getter he was. His father, Norman was quite proud of Blitz because Blitz was going to get his first Pokemon and Blitz' mother, Alyssa, had been happy for her son who was about to get a Pokemon. "I'm so excited for my first Pokemon! Should I pick Torchic, Treecko, or Mudkip?" Blitz shouted over the table. 

"Torchic is the fire type Pokemon, which evolves into a fighting type so that would be handy to have if you have to battle me. Mudkip has a weakness to electricity with water but when it evolves into Marshtomp and Swampert it loses that weakness due to being a part ground type. Treecko is a grass type, good against ground types and water types. Treecko gains no types through evolution though, sadly." Norman said to his son, Blitz. Blitz considered this choice of starter very hardly and decided already what he was going to choose.

When Blitz finished his breakfast, he walked outside and put on some running shoes. He ran over to his new neighbors house, where a trainer by the name of May lives. May was the daughter of the professor of Hoenn, Professor Birch. Blitz knocked on May's door and hoped for an answer. A lady with brown hair and a minty green dress shows up and opens the door. "Come in!" She politely said. "My daughter is upstairs, I assume that's what you're here for, right?" The mother continues. Blitz thought that she was psychic, but he still answered with a yes. He goes upstairs and meets a girl called May, who had brown hair, a red top and black short tights.

"Hey there, I'm May!" The girl- May said. May introduced herself to Blitz and they had a nice conversation. May had clearly been the shy type, because every-time she talked, she blushed. May explained that Professor Birch was in Route 1, watching some wild Pokemon. May had picked up a Pokeball and left the room, signalling Blitz to follow. Blitz followed May to Route 1, where a man in a lab-coat was running from a wild Zigzagoon, a brown and white Pokemon that looked like a spiky animal. May was chuckling at the sight of her dad running from a Zigzagoon but Blitz decided to step in.

"Hey, you need help over there, sir?" Blitz said with a nervous tone. 

"Yes, please help! Pick one of the Pokeballs in that briefcase over there!" Professor Birch said, panicked. Blitz ran over to the briefcase and saw three Pokeballs. Blitz decided to pick the warmest one, which was obviously the fire type known as Torchic. Blitz throws the Pokeball into the air, as it blasted out a white light, releasing a fire type Pokemon, Torchic. "Uhh, use ember?" Blitz commanded confusingly. The Torchic blasts the Zigzagoon with a powerful fire type attack, ember. Professor Birch walks towards Blitz and thanks him. "Come to my lab, we can talk there." Professor Birch said.

Blitz and May walked over to Birch's lab, which was full of machinery that looked so high-tech. "Okay, now that you know how to control a Pokemon, I'd like to ask if you would like to keep it. Would you?" Professor Birch asked. Blitz was amazed at this question, so without hesitation Blitz said yes. "Okay, this is a Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs, which are used to capture Pokemon. The Pokedex is a high-tech encyclopedia for Pokemon." Professor Birch said, as he gave Blitz the items. Blitz jumped for joy and took the Pokeball that had Torchic in it.

"Good luck on your adventure, as there are many bad things out there. May, stay out of trouble!" Professor Birch said with a little chuckle. May and Blitz walked out of the town of Littleroot and left for new adventures. May had a Mudkip in her arms and Blitz holding his Torchic's Pokeball. "We'll make a great team Torchic, we'll make a great team." Blitz muttered to himself as he walks into the grassy area of Route 1.[/spoiler]

PART TWO: Trouble in Oldale Town, Team Magma is up to no good!

[spoiler]The size of Route 1 was very small to the next town, Oldale! Blitz and Torchic walked around in the grass, watching the Wurmples and Zigzagoon run around. May was with them because she was taking the same route (and only route) to Oldale Town. "Torchic looks excited! I wonder if Torchic has seen a town or a city..." May said with a curious tone in her voice. Blitz also got curious about this, although he knew that Torchic had seen Littleroot. Blitz looks in his Pokedex and searches Wurmple. "Okay, so bug types are weak to fire types?" Blitz asked May, hoping she knew. Blitz figured that May would know because she was the daughter of Professor Birch.

"Correct, I'll help you with type advantages and weaknesses. Everything weak to your fire type is Bug, Grass, Ice, and steel." May explained. Blitz nodded his head and continued to walk around. Blitz looked over the trees and saw a building with a red roof. "I see Oldale!" Blitz said, running towards the building. Blitz and May got to Oldale Town and sat down in-front of the Pokemon Center, the building with the red roof. "Hey, this town doesn't feel quite right..." Blitz said, noticing that nobody was outside.

"Let's go check out what's wrong, maybe we could help." May said. Blitz didn't want to agree but he knew he had to. Torchic jumped onto Blitz' shoulder as Blitz and May walked into the Pokemon Center. The room would full of nervous people with grim looks on their faces.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Blitz called out in-front of the entire Pokemon Center. Everyone's head turned to him with his Torchic, who had a bit of a disappointed look on his face. "You see," a stranger said. "Team Magma has attacked the town, everyone is being forced from their homes! We can't let this continue, but none of us are strong enough you see..." The stranger finished. Blitz and May both looked confused this time. "Team magma?" May and Blitz said at once. Everyone looked at Blitz and May with a stoned face. Blitz realized it probably wasn't the best idea to ask who they were in-front of everyone afraid of them. "My guess is that you aren't from here. Anyway, I'll tell you. Team Magma is a team that steals Pokemon and gems. Nobody knows their motives. They've stolen rubies mostly, apparently." Another stranger said.

Blitz and May didn't like the sound of Team Magma. "What time do they usually come around?" Blitz asked, determined to beat Team Magma. "Around midnight, that's when I was forced out of my home." Another stranger said. Blitz and May looked at each-other with the same idea. "May, we'll stick around until midnight. When they come, we'll beat them." Blitz said without question. May nodded her head and decided and they went outside. Hours had passed until midnight, Blitz was happy with the fact that he had his jacket on. May had a different story though, she was freezing. Blitz picked up a stick and gave it to May. "Torchic, ember." Blitz said. Torchic blew on the stick to make fire to warm May. 

Team Magma had finally arrived, three grunts. "Alright, we'll just take some gems." One of the magma grunts said with ease. Blitz and May ran out to go get Team Magma but they were stopped by a shadowy figure. The shine on his helmet and sparkle on his armor had gone brighter. "These guys are too powerful for you." The shadowy figure stated. The magma grunts sent out a Mightyena and a Crobat. 
"Easy." The shadowy figure sword, drawing out his sword and slashing at the two Pokemon. The third grunt was left alone, running from the knight. "My name is Kudasai, the knight of the Pokemon world. I will help more, but I must leave." Kudasai said, jumping on to a building and surveying the area. Blitz and May were impressed and tired. They went to the beds in the Pokemon Center to sleep. At exactly 6:30AM, Kudasai muttered to himeself. "Groudon..." Whoever this Groudon is, find out next time on Hoenn Adventures.[/spoiler]

Edited by BlitzRival

4. I will NOT be going to urban legends for any Pokemon, I refuse to relate to any creepypasta that involves a Pokemon, and do not believe that those things are true.

I like you already.

Nice start on your story, and I have no doubt you'll improve even more with practice ^_^

"Hypno is not a pedophile" (BlitzRival).

Thank you for speaking the truth!!! I remember him from this....

Pokemonstadiumbox.jpg

Thank you for being honest about my former YouTube mascot!

Well ofc, if I used Pokemon creepypasta and myths it really wouldn't be suitable for some children. I mean the good ones, not the twelve year old annoying ones who play CoD, swear, and say things like "Swag" or "Yolo" at things that really seem boring. Kids these days man...

• Kizhaz locked this topic