Perfect Breeding Costs

I noticed some minor mistakes/costs I have overseen. Not affecting the overall costs that much though, but I will correct them once I come up with a rough wild catch total pokeball cost estimation.

Things to add:

Cost for obtaining a 0x31 natured female, depending on the gender choice cost.

Cost for female-only pokemon.

Individual total cost outcomes for gender rarity.

Cost of estimated average wild catches required to obtain all 1x31 breeders required (rough).

Edited by OldKeith

Thanks Keith, this is quite impressive. But did you take in consideration getting the 1x31s? Spending the balls on that?

Things to add:

Cost for obtaining a 0x31 natured female, depending on the gender choice cost.

Cost for female-only pokemon.

Individual total cost outcomes for gender rarity.

Cost of estimated average wild catches required to obtain all 1x31 breeders required (rough).

Thanks and yes, it is on a to-do list. The total additions will not be that substantial, maybe 50-100k more at most.

Edited by OldKeith
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed u put the everyone's as free into the equation which maybe why it costs me so much to make a comp lol

Because everstones do not have a set value and they can vary depending on demand and supply, I did not assign them a value. You can farm them, unlike the other breeding elements (braces, pokeballs). An everstone is roughly 20k if you really want to buy them, and only 6 everstones for a 5x31 is not that much imo.

very nice post keith 10/10. [url=https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/51028-list-of-easy-to-catch-pokemon-from-different-egg-groups-and-their-locations/]this[/url] is a great accompanying guide to go beside yours with the "part II egg groups".

Edited by bl0nde

I support this, the breeding is requiered to have lower cost, to allow lower levels player use of it...

These are the cost considering you have to start with 64x1x31 pokes, which isnt needed for many pokes, having said that 31 is only needed in 2 or 3 of the stats. conclusion you maybe need like 200-300k per comp to make.