[Video] Overview / Review From An Outsider

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzrp8XfXFTM

-

The video is available for those not into reading a bit.

I have never heard of this game before, so I worked my way in and enjoyed it immediately.  The solid work that went into PokeMMO is easily seen as you are confronted from the start with other players and an easy to work with UI.  From the chat menu to the many stat pages depicting numerous different Pokemon, the game is absolutely worth the effort to play.  There were some issues I encountered attempting to start the game, but it wasn't terribly difficult to handle, more annoying than anything (understandable considering the need to find the ROM somewhere else).  This is a game I would be happy to do a series on and enjoy my time doing it.  Well done.

I hope you start making youtube videos about this game. Great game isnt it. :D

Gl in finishing game and getting to know people in this community man.

Decided to come here since the Reddit side was respectable. Looking forward to some extra gameplay with real editing content so I may see more of this game.  Thanks for the support, planning on chatting around the community here soon.

Lel, inb4 thread is trashed cause you suggested a site to get a rom in the video >.<

nice video.

As far as the problems you had:
1. There is no chat detection function; the game doesn't detect what language you are speaking. You can change what language chat you talk in in your settings.
2. Running can only be accomplished after you have obtained the running shoes.
3. To talk in channel chat, type /ch and enter then you can talk to people. Normal chat (the one you used) is only for the people who are nearby (basically on screen).

Anyways, welcome to PokeMMO!

Lel, inb4 thread is trashed cause you suggested a site to get a rom in the video >.<

nice video.

As far as the problems you had:
1. There is no chat detection function; the game doesn't detect what language you are speaking. You can change what language chat you talk in in your settings.
2. Running can only be accomplished after you have obtained the running shoes.
3. To talk in channel chat, type /ch and enter then you can talk to people. Normal chat (the one you used) is only for the people who are nearby (basically on screen).

Anyways, welcome to PokeMMO!

2. Found that one out earlier and added an annotation to the video.

3. Didn't know that, makes sense now.  Thanks for the heads up.

this was actually an interesting video to watch.

you didnt mention that Hoenn is available with emerald rom(altho its still incomplete but mostly complete)

I think I mentioned 2 areas you can play in including Emerald.  It may not have been very clear though.