[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

2 hours ago, OHJI said:

Shiny Teddiursa, 3 attempts, I just ... I just need a moment

NciDcxK.png?1

KuKSWBG.png?1

U6cbu0b.png?1

You and your safari lol. You'd think after 1 fled Sunkern you might learn to not hunt there xD 

Grats and also rip.

Also in regards to the maximum horde size on sweet scent, am I the only one who figured that would just mean no more 3x hordes? Like 5x deino hordes and 5x durant instead? I haven't been able to check the PTS so someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by awkways
Hordes
46 minutes ago, awkways said:

You and your safari lol. You'd think after 1 fled Sunkern you might learn to not hunt there xD 

Grats and also rip.

Also in regards to the maximum horde size on sweet scent, am I the only one who figured that would just mean no more 3x hordes? Like 5x deino hordes and 5x durant instead? I haven't been able to check the PTS so someone please correct me if I'm wrong

I thought it meant that if an area had say 2 species and one came in 3x and the other in 5x hordes, then you would just get 5x hordes for both; but if the max horde size for an area is 3x then it wouldn’t be bumped up to 5x, you just wouldn’t get anything less than 3x

@Kyu are you able to clarify? 

1 minute ago, Zymogen said:

I thought it meant that if an area had say 2 species and one came in 3x and the other in 5x hordes, then you would just get 5x hordes for both; but if the max horde size for an area is 3x then it wouldn’t be bumped up to 5x, you just wouldn’t get anything less than 3x

@Kyu are you able to clarify? 

in pts they say with sweet scent will get x5 hordes but if u are runing u can get x3 hordes, only in areas that are 5x and 3x hordes

34 minutes ago, Quilachy said:

in pts they say with sweet scent will get x5 hordes but if u are runing u can get x3 hordes, only in areas that are 5x and 3x hordes

Guess the best they could come up with was removing 3x horde via sweet scent lol. Smehh

3 hours ago, Zymogen said:

Pensé que significaba que si un área tuviera 2 especies y una llegara en 3x y la otra en 5x hordas, entonces obtendrías 5x hordas para ambos; pero si el tamaño máximo de horda para un área es 3x, entonces no se aumentaría hasta 5x, simplemente no obtendría nada menos que 3x

@Kyu  eres capaz de aclarar? 

for example, i now in pts try see hordes with deinos x5... only see durants after 20 hordes