[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

2 hours ago, hamizoss said:

Hmm , egg hunt isn't hard , just need money and time but yeah ، hes only hunting via eggs for starters

Hmm,  horde hunting , single encounters or fishing isn't hard , just need time and poor but yeah

Say it for all shiny hunting methods if you're gonna say it for one, none are particularity hard, they just take persistence. Shiny hunting is no expert mode game by any means

Think I'm done with starters for now as well. Dunno whats next but prob Absol

9 hours ago, awkways said:

Hmm,  horde hunting , single encounters or fishing isn't hard , just need time and poor but yeah

Say it for all shiny hunting methods if you're gonna say it for one, none are particularity hard, they just take persistence. Shiny hunting is no expert mode game by any means

Think I'm done with starters for now as well. Dunno whats next but prob Absol

Yeah about this points all hunts are ez needs time , except rare running hunts lol , btw gl with absol show us one soon™

26 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

all hunts are ez needs time , except rare running hunts lol

Rare running hunts seem equally "ez" to me - just a lot of time & mindless button pressing. I guess to some people getting the wrong shiny every now and then is worse than getting no shinys for 1-15 months..? Must be pure coincidence that you're currently doing single rare hunt and have never finished an "ez" egg hunt then?

Dunno why you feel the need to comment on other ppl's methods of hunting - unless you've completed a hunt (or better yet, multiple) that way, you really have no background to speak on it. You could just say congratulations and move on, or say nothing at all, like most normal ppl do

11 hours ago, awkways said:

Rare running hunts seem equally "ez" to me - just a lot of time & mindless button pressing. I guess to some people getting the wrong shiny every now and then is worse than getting no shinys for 1-15 months..? Must be pure coincidence that you're currently doing single rare hunt and have never finished an "ez" egg hunt then?

Dunno why you feel the need to comment on other ppl's methods of hunting - unless you've completed a hunt (or better yet, multiple) that way, you really have no background to speak on it. You could just say congratulations and move on, or say nothing at all, like most normal ppl do

Aww just chill bro, every hunt requires time and sometimes something else along side with it , anyways it's just a game gratz on the shiny 

2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

This thread was created with intent to discover the existance of every shiny. Now, the list is almost complete, why not start the Secret Shiny list and give to this thread a new life?

Honestly I don't see the hype of secret shinies. Imo it's just another expensive particle and tbh I see a lot of salty players because of it. Saved up and spent a fortune to breed their most prized shinies to have perfect IV'S and all the particles but now have 1 missing..  Can you imagine making a perfect shiny metagross and then all of a sudden there is a new particle to obtain which can only be done through breeding.. that's just my take on it.