[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

On 12/28/2022 at 1:38 AM, Juaske said:

Was lure hunting at the new spot, 28th riolu fail, phase 29 now WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEA. Thanks @NobleChieef for  the haxx charm

image.png

Can I ask how much you play? One day I got bored and mathed out how long it would take to get 28 single encounters shinies at odds and it came out to something like 3 full months of gametime for this single hunt...

Edited by Bryce
32 minutes ago, Bryce said:

Can I ask how much you play? One day I got bored and mathed out how long it would take to get 28 single encounters shinies at odds and it came out to something like 3 full months of gametime for this single hunt...

Not that much , usually around 20 hours a day when im busy, 22-23 when not, sleep is important y'know how it is

3 hours ago, hamizoss said:

wut , wait youre player since 2016 or before and have only 5,8k hrs? have u got any long breaks during this years?

His account was created in December 2020 according to the forum.

In about 2 years it seems he has dedicated about 246 full days to this game. I'm not trying to hate or anything but please remember this is just a game.

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

In about 2 years it seems he has dedicated about 246 full days to this game. I'm not trying to hate or anything but please remember this is just a game.

5 hours ago, hamizoss said:

wut , wait youre player since 2016 or before and have only 5,8k hrs? have u got any long breaks during this years?

I started playing in 2019, dont know where the 2016 idea comes from, and yes my forums account is from december 2020 because I didnt make a forums account as soon as I started playing. And ty for the reminder I'll keep it in mind

1 hour ago, Juaske said:

I started playing in 2019, dont know where the 2016 idea comes from, and yes my forums account is from december 2020 because I didnt make a forums account as soon as I started playing. And ty for the reminder I'll keep it in mind

I'm sitting at a 5.9k hours myself since November 2020...

I thought I wasn't alone anymore but it seems there's still a bit of a gap 💀

I could only ever dream of having that much dedication though, and that my friend I really admire. Best of luck with your target, I believe!

9 hours ago, Bryce said:

i know , i just saw him with scythe before so i thought he got it since 2016

7 hours ago, Juaske said:

the 2016 idea came from scythe lmao , i saw u selling it in trade so i thought youre one of those halloween 2016 players