[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

1 hour ago, Neuzzz said:

image.png.bfdda4dec51835077cc4d6a71b217741.png

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the shiniest of them all

In the unlikely event you didn't know, because I myself didn't know for the longest time, you can turn off your Pokemon's shiny particles to slightly decrease the time between encounters.

Just now, Juaske said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I've been posting every riolu fail I get for almost a year now, and I can finally say, we're on phase 30 now, no riolu
image.png

I saw your post and I hoped the curse was broken already. Still, I do admire your persistence, best of luck in getting that... Doggo I guess?

3 hours ago, ExtremeQT said:
No, I couldn't believe it, before crossing I said "if I get shiny I'll die" I'm happy and content. Thank you God 😇

Screenshot_20230107-033714_PokeMMO.jpg

Screenshot_20230107-033140_PokeMMO.jpg

wait wait , i want to tell you , dont breed that shiny with another one , you should catch a togepi to have it as catched pokemon in pokedex , if you bred that shiny togepi for more IVs you will get an Unknown OT togepi

2 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

You can breed that togepi, it is a female. Female shinies will keep their OTs. 

If it was a male, you would just need to buy 1 shiny ditto and make it female. Then you can breed again

What also works, is any shiny female togepi, togetic, or togekiss with unknownOT can also breed with a male. However, you would be waiting a good bit to find one, and it would be much more expensive. Ditto is the superior option here

Usually yes, but his Togepi have the * on their OT. So if he breed it, Togepi will lose the OT and be "Unknown OT".

8 hours ago, ExtremeQT said:
No, I couldn't believe it, before crossing I said "if I get shiny I'll die" I'm happy and content. Thank you God 😇

Screenshot_20230107-033714_PokeMMO.jpg

Screenshot_20230107-033140_PokeMMO.jpg

gg pro, but please dont breed it!

6 hours ago, ExtremeQT said:

Shit if you can't put it on I think I'll sell it 🥺

even its vYXy* dont think to breed it u will 100% lose it , i dont know if catching any togepi will fix that but u got it before catching any togepi so dont think so but u can try , it can probably be vYXy instead of vYXy* so then u can breed it