[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Just now, Juaske said:

31st riolu fail, secret shiny machoke. at this point its just sad, this is in between riolu eggs too, everything shines except riolu

image.gif.8a431bdc35e25f520f8a34b386fcdc6f.gif

Fam I don't know if there's anyone who watches this thread and isn't rooting for you, getting your Riolu, myself included. You'll get it one day, fingers crossed man

3 hours ago, Juaske said:

31st riolu fail, secret shiny machoke. at this point its just sad, this is in between riolu eggs too, everything shines except riolu

I am praying one day that Yellow Riolu comes to you 😄

Answer your mail.. lmao

1 hour ago, TechnoVortex said:

Your upside down mouse is so cursed, good luck though! ❤️

Thanks, the mouse thing is from the recording software, looks upside up on my screen

42 minutes ago, Elizn said:

I am praying one day that Yellow Riolu comes to you 😄

Answer your mail.. lmao

Ty, the mail is all dittos from alt accounts, only person that mails me is myself sadly

My first single encountered shiny! Not bad. I was catching mudkips for a future shiny hunt 😄 

Team [Äv]

Shiny 21 A.jpg

Shiny 21 C.jpg

shiny 21B.jpg

Edited by hardertb
3 minutes ago, hardertb said:

Wow 142 encounters. 

Team [Äv]

Shiny 22A.jpg

Shiny kingdra.jpg

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM AVALANCHE IN TOP OF THIS MONTH

4 rares in 2 days
 Team [Äv]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On 1/14/2023 at 8:50 PM, Juaske said:

I'm hunting hordes here and you're pulling out singles like it's no one's God damn business.. :")

Edit: Idk if you thought about it but right now I am willing to bet you have the record for the most single shiny encounters by far

7fadd1bc-7de6-4222-8602-da46a45ff0d2-1670658061039.jpg

Edited by Goku
2 hours ago, Goku said:

I'm hunting hordes here and you're pulling out singles like it's no one's God damn business.. :")

Edit: Idk if you thought about it but right now I am willing to bet you have the record for the most single shiny encounters by far

7fadd1bc-7de6-4222-8602-da46a45ff0d2-1670658061039.jpg

Would be cool to have that information available to the public but im sure there's probably plenty of people with more singles than me, there's always bigger fish, but the way this riolu hunt is going i might be the one with the most once its over