[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

12 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

whaaaaaaaaaaat . so 11th phase? how much time that take you for find shiny every phase?

Idk how phases work but i found 10 shinies in riolu spot so i guess phase 11. I started hunting riolu 6 months ago and posted every phase on here so you can check out my profile and see how many days it took me to find each shiny if that's what you're wondering.

Edited by Juaske
6 minutes ago, Juaske said:

Idk how phases work but i found 10 shinies in riolu spot so i guess phase 11. I started hunting riolu 6 months ago and posted every phase on here so you can check out my profile and see how many days it took me to find each shiny if that's what you're wondering

maaan if its 6 months only for 10 phases that insane luck you are super lucky that you find all of that in 6 months xd , good luck for riolu ^^

6 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

maaan if its 6 months only for 10 phases that insane luck you are super lucky that you find all of that in 6 months xd , good luck for riolu ^^

Well Neo isn't particularly lucky. He just does shit ton of encounters daily on 2 accounts at once.

Edited by WestTurtle
48 minutes ago, WestTurtle said:

Well Neo isn't particularly lucky. He just does shit ton of encounters daily on 2 accounts at once.

57 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

Oh yea forgot to mention i hunt on 2 accounts at once , NeoJuaske and Juaske . Overall i think i've done like 400k encounters at these spots and gotten 11 shinies (10 were singles at riolu spot and 1 was at a different place) So you could say im actually unlucky since im above 30k enc per shiny on avg, but I can see how you'd think im lucky to get 10 shinies in 6 months if you thought it was just 1 account

18 hours ago, Juaske said:

Oh yea forgot to mention i hunt on 2 accounts at once , NeoJuaske and Juaske . Overall i think i've done like 400k encounters at these spots and gotten 11 shinies (10 were singles at riolu spot and 1 was at a different place) So you could say im actually unlucky since im above 30k enc per shiny on avg, but I can see how you'd think im lucky to get 10 shinies in 6 months if you thought it was just 1 account

yeah i thought you was using one account and switched you ign to Juaske but not , so you got 10 on iron island and 1 on snow point spots , so you are at phane 12 lol nice  keep hunting riolu will show itself soon , gl

23 hours ago, BangladeshTheIII said:

29,003 encounters, phase #2 of Gulpin. Secret shiny as well, lets gooo 🙂

haha lol i just noticed that Bittfenia told me you was always hunting with him for shiny plusle/minun , he just told me about your name and i said that i met this guy for like a year ago , have a great hunt guys and good luck

17 hours ago, BIood said:

22.9k eggs, Team Mr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

unknown.png

damn  22k eggs thats alot but gg , your 103 shiny i think , cool one