[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

5 hours ago, Juaske said:

26 Day drought over, 23rd shiny at riolu spot. Phase 24 now. Dont know why it looks like some moe anime character though, must be a bug from the part 3 update. 

image.png.9dc7a6c588b5863dcac13c84720d68ed.png

Maybe consider breeding? I am certain with the amount of effort you put in with singles if you'd start egging you'll get it in no time.

1 minute ago, Goku said:

Maybe consider breeding? I am certain with the amount of effort you put in with singles if you'd start egging you'll get it in no time.

idk why they deleted clown emote but , ig he was joking thats already a mod to use , it cant be a bug in game lol

I invited some teammates to shunt Treecko this morning. Didn't have any expectations and would've been content with a Tropius or Kecleon too.
This guy. This lucky **** says he has to go before he even starts. He logs back in later and this happens.
The odds for this are 1/9,600,000 if I'm not mistaken. By far the luckiest catch I've ever seen.

unknown.png

Edited by SacredDiver
47 minutes ago, SacredDiver said:

I invited some teammates to shunt Treecko this morning. Didn't have any expectations and would've been content with a Tropius or Kecleon too.
This guy. This lucky **** says he has to go before he even starts. He logs back in later and this happens.
The odds for this are 1/4,800,000 if I'm not mistaken. By far the luckiest catch I've ever seen.

unknown.png

saw this on trade chat , hes selling it also grovyle is my favourite shiny that i was egg hunting for days or probably months

me again after i saw this guy got it in wild and secret : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In 2019, when i was a newbie in this game i found my first ever shiny in pokemon games, as i didnt knew how rare it was sold by a very low price. Today my dude is back after ~8k encounters. 
Lost the count of how many OT i got in these years but now the most important one got the way to home.
(found a "!" and "?" unowns some days ago but they are not important)
image.png.26007f4dee1e21ece3c376265b7c0751.png

Edited by SercaK