[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

1 hour ago, ScriptOCE said:

And another 2.2k

15th Ot

IMG_20230211_084717.jpg

i have a question , is this encounter counter auto one? also which phone service do you use? i tried Android (Huawei) and it doesnt work , and gg for the shiny
i should try if it would work on Infinix or not

Edited by hamizoss
32 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

i have a question , is this encounter counter auto one? also which phone service do you use? i tried Android (Huawei) and it doesnt work , and gg for the shiny
i should try if it would work on Infinix or not

Thats is an android encounter counter that is manual input, created by @DamianTe. Even though it says it is outdated....i still find for android it is the most convenient to use. While it may be simple, it is sometimes simplicity that makes certain things more enjoyable. I still use this mod over the other android versions when i am hunting single encounters

Edited by CanadaSorry
Forgot to add the damn link
2 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Thats is an android encounter counter that is manual input, created by @DamianTe. Even though it says it is outdated....i still find for android it is the most convenient to use. While it may be simple, it is sometimes simplicity that makes certain things more enjoyable. I still use this mod over the other android versions when i am hunting single encounters

ye i know but its usually doesnt work , i have only seen 3 players using it since 2021 , didnt work for me and didnt work for others as well , idk if the problem is from the phones or from the file

3 hours ago, hamizoss said:

ye i know but its usually doesnt work , i have only seen 3 players using it since 2021 , didnt work for me and didnt work for others as well , idk if the problem is from the phones or from the file

Hiya the app should work on all Android phones it might be on how you open and download the file ☺️