[GUI] Tansparent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which XML archives I find GTL codes?

Im guessing it's ui/broker.xml though I cant say for sure, after an update I simply take the default theme, overwrite all res and texture files, then go through applying a checklist of edits using TWL editor. If there was a way to update proof themes using my own XML structure then perhaps It'd be worth learning how but seeing as no other user has been able to make their themes update proof this seems easiest.

Edited by Alouu
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated original post download link to fix UI for new Matchmaking layout, also a couple new things:

• Massive ass close buttons on all the windows, because clicking those with a controller is hard.

[Spoiler]2wCBYMl.png[/Spoiler]

• Damage estimation healthbars. (Each "V" is 10% hp)

[Spoiler]nljz4e5.png

I dont know if the competitve edge this could give would be frowned upon, but until someone says otherwise what the heck.

[/Spoiler]

Awesome GUI :D

Absolutely love this one, my favourite for sure right now.

Only part I noticed I wasn't too keen on was the 'friend icon' so I changed it a little

00e7d70b51b34d27578e64435f8f921f.png -> a6e62e6f332f95e0ed884793db04efcc.png

Uploaded for others if they wish to use it. (not difficult to change the colour, but as far as I know MSpaint won't show transparency, so they'd have to download some other software I guess, so this may help)

[spoiler]

Simply go to your PokeMMO folder(usually in documents) -> data -> themes -> Transparent 1.4(or whichever version you're using)... and replace your main-hud image with the one below.

BFXNLRZ.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by KaynineXL

Awesome GUI :D

Absolutely love this one, my favourite for sure right now.

Only part I noticed I wasn't too keen on was the 'friend icon' so I changed it a little

00e7d70b51b34d27578e64435f8f921f.png -> a6e62e6f332f95e0ed884793db04efcc.png

Uploaded for others if they wish to use it. (not difficult to change the colour, but as far as I know MSpaint won't show transparency, so they'd have to download some other software I guess, so this may help)

[spoiler]

Simply go to your PokeMMO folder(usually in documents) -> data -> themes -> Transparent 1.4(or whichever version you're using)... and replace your main-hud image with the one below.

You're gunna need to reapply your edit to the "main-hud.png" from 1.45 because that happens to be the .png I just fixed regarding the missing icons Arimanius was talking about ^_^

Edited by Alouu