[GUI] Tansparent

You're gunna need to reapply your edit to the "main-hud.png" from 1.45 because that happens to be the .png I just fixed regarding the missing icons Arimanius was talking about ^_^

Ohh haha, okay cool. I'l add it to your new one :> No worries.

Edited by KaynineXL

Alright, another thing I noticed was the lack of an icon for minimizing windows, when matchmaking was implemented they made it so u can minimize the matchmaking screen when u're in a queue waiting for a battle and that icon is not in this GUI, if I'm not explicit enough I could post a screen, just let me know :)

What Arim said above, I noticed that too.

I also wanted to ask. Are you planning on creating new GUIs in the future?

I'd love one in this exact style with the transparency in another colour. This colour is fine, but I think it would be cool to have some variety :)

Maybe a lighter one? White+Black possibly :P

Edited by KaynineXL

Alright, another thing I noticed was the lack of an icon for minimizing windows, when matchmaking was implemented they made it so u can minimize the matchmaking screen when u're in a queue waiting for a battle and that icon is not in this GUI, if I'm not explicit enough I could post a screen, just let me know :)

That should be fixed now, but have you seen this button anywhere: H6wKaM5.png ?  It appeared to be added with the minimize button but I couldn't find where it was being used.

Are you planning on creating new GUIs in the future?

I'd love one in this exact style with the transparency in another colour. This colour is fine, but I think it would be cool to have some variety :)

Maybe a lighter one? White+Black possibly :P

I did originally intended for the theme to be black and white but it looked like cheeks so this is what I went with  ^_^

I can't really be bothered making multiple versions with different colour schemes but anyone who wants to is welcome to. All the messy bits of making the theme work are done anyway so you can copy the xml structure each time I update and recolour all the PNGs if you want, I don't mind you (or anyone else) reposting your edits as your own theme either if that takes your fancy. :)

Edited by Alouu

That should be fixed now, but have you seen this button anywhere: H6wKaM5.png ? It appeared to be added with the minimize button but I couldn't find where it was being used.

That icon should be in the lower left of the main_hud.png file with the close icons.

As a big fan of this theme, I wanted to see what it'd look like in different colors as well! So I made a "Seafoam" color edit. I'll likely keep playing with the colors more. I tried to do a "Black and White" one, but for some reason, no matter how closely I looked at the res/texture files, the "bag", "login", and other window headers would remain tan-colored... Weird.

seafoam [color edit only, tansparent v1.4]

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8sqewz9z3f4ecem/Tansparent_1.4-_seafoam_color_edit.zip

quick screenshots--

[spoiler]a4048a70f72eded57c53aa988ca381bb.png

c1cbac103abc96bbde1bf0af6e5f2958.png[/spoiler]

Edited by avyie
Removed link

As a big fan of this theme, I wanted to see what it'd look like in different colors as well! So I made a "Seafoam" color edit. I'll likely keep playing with the colors more. I tried to do a "Black and White" one, but for some reason, no matter how closely I looked at the res/texture files, the "bag", "login", and other window headers would remain tan-colored... Weird.

download: -snip-

quick screenshots--

You're awesome :)

I'm going to try that.

Edited by XelaKebert
Fixed quote

quick screenshots--

Unfortunately I will have to remove your link as it violate the rules of Client Customization.

6.) Do not post other people's work without permission, whether this be in a thread, or AS a thread.

quick screenshots--

Can we get the link back please :>??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A really wonderful theme, but I have found a little disturbance, on the login-screen. I also do not know if this is shown just by me, or whether others are also affected.

mAwUo0Z.png

I have worked a little bit on it and could change it, that it woul look like this:

djLLNh9.png

if someone want to use the changed Picture he/seh can download it here:

Spoiler

pokemmo_ui.png

download this file with right click on it, and then >>save as<<, than copy the image file, "pokemmo_ui.png", to the MMO-Theme-folder "Tansparent x.xx\res" (overwrite the existing file, but make a copy of it. So that, if you do not like the changes, you can undo them at anytime. The "x.xx" represents the version number, at the moment "1:50".)

Edited by KingMB
6 hours ago, Alouu said:

It looks like that because you have "Theme Color 2" set to red in the video settings.

To use the intended look, the theme colours and titlebar colours can be set to white (all 255).

Sure it looks a little bit better, but not sure if it should look like that...

j535Ktu.jpg

Edited by KingMB